Funny but true

Wow, so salty, King. You don't have to believe me when I say you make stuff up. Relax!

But you do make stuff up
Wow, so salty, King. You don't have to believe me when I say you make stuff up. Relax!

But you do make stuff up
I find it a truism in life that those who fancy themselves knights' in shining armor for "submissisve" ever-plesing asian women (be it mail order or whatever), soon find themselves the target of the very same persistent nagging about the very same topics they were hoping to avoid (human nature is what it is). My brother in law learned that the hard way with a Russian gal (no, not the slang term, she was actually from Russia). Some man/woman things are hopelessly universal. Not saying there are exceptions to the rule, but even that is universal with women.

But you do make stuff up Originally Posted by howdy_booty
Rhetoric! Stop antagonizing just because you don’t know the truth about something that you can’t have.

Jealousy is a disease. Go see a doctor.
I find it a truism in life that those who fancy themselves knights' in shining armor for "submissisve" ever-plesing asian women (be it mail order or whatever), soon find themselves the target of the very same persistent nagging about the very same topics they were hoping to avoid (human nature is what it is). My brother in law learned that the hard way with a Russian gal (no, not the slang term, she was actually from Russia). Some man/woman things are hopelessly universal. Not saying there are exceptions to the rule, but even that is universal with women. Originally Posted by menace2myself

You've been warned by me and others. Best of luck to you, but plan on ordering out and/or cleaning the kitchen your own self...lol.