Hobby banned in Texas? Felony now.

"Only 2 things come out of Oklahoma ... " Originally Posted by Yoyoma

Steers and Queers?

Texas gun laws change on Sept. 1st as well. No need for a permit to carry.

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/a...-need-to-know/

Which means if a Cop descends upon you and your rented woman, intending to slap you with a felony arrest, you can whip out your Tech 9, and bark ''get the fuck away from me Jack, or I'll blow you into oblivion''!
The new law doesn’t go into effect until 9/1, so you only got misdemeanor head. Originally Posted by TinMan

Something like: Missed a meaner head.\

Nothing nice about a hostile, rude, poor or inferior head job.

Got some women I was looking forward to seeing in Texas not anymore.
Steers and Queers?

Texas gun laws change on Sept. 1st as well. No need for a permit to carry.

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/a...-need-to-know/

Which means if a Cop descends upon you and your rented woman, intending to slap you with a felony arrest, you can whip out your Tech 9, and bark ''get the fuck away from me Jack, or I'll blow you into oblivion''! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Good point. Since it's a felony to offer even $1 for sex, carrying a gun while committing a felony makes it a Federal weapons charge. Only the pimps will be willing to carry a gun since they already are committing felonies. The average buyer of sex will be unarmed, or facing Federal and state charges.

Best to leave the gun at home.
Well, shit. Pay the girls to do something else.

Hey, iron my shirt for a price similar to what your rates are.

Or, wash my dishes for a half hour. Since you're here, why not let me pull your skirt up and ummm...
And now in Texas, if the provider gets pregnant, theres no abortion fee because it’s not possible there. Damn
Well, shit. Pay the girls to do something else.

Hey, iron my shirt for a price similar to what your rates are.

Or, wash my dishes for a half hour. Since you're here, why not let me pull your skirt up and ummm... Originally Posted by Randall Creed

"I didn't pay for sex. I bought an expensive condom that came with free sex."
translation...texas is being run by a bunch of assholes
  • BLM69
  • 09-03-2021, 05:39 PM
I can't wait for the first story to pop up in the media enforcing the new law, probably gonna be some day laborer wanting to get a quick bj that didn't know anything had changed on the 1rst
I can't wait for the first story to pop up in the media enforcing the new law, probably gonna be some day laborer wanting to get a quick bj that didn't know anything had changed on the 1rst Originally Posted by BLM69
Oh, I can almost guarantee you that the first arrest will be some poor fuck who doesn’t read the news. It won’t get publicized, either, until someone rich or famous gets popped.
The prisons will soon be overcrowded with those poor schmucks who barely speak english....
I can't wait for the first story to pop up in the media enforcing the new law, probably gonna be some day laborer wanting to get a quick bj that didn't know anything had changed on the 1rst Originally Posted by BLM69
It's like you're clairvoyant or something...
I found this video on YouTube from Spanish television for the first bust in Houston on the track.
.... Sorry I needed to delete the video because it has a screenshot in the news story from the police website that includes real names... Take my word for it this guy's look like regular working class guys.
There's a more straightforward new story linked here.
https://www.springhappenings.com/sus...along-fm-1960/
The prisons will soon be overcrowded with those poor schmucks who barely speak english.... Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
And the barely speaking English hookers that sit in the apartments all day waiting to be told who's next in 10 minutes. And of course, their Handler... In Houston anyways.

Have a great night!
And the barely speaking English hookers that sit in the apartments all day waiting to be told who's next in 10 minutes. And of course, their Handler... In Houston anyways.

Have a great night! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
You make it really good point!

I'm sure this is why a lot of lawmakers and people in general have ambivalence about the new law's heavy hand. There are real problems that need to be solved with people that really are trafficked.
Not to change the subject but, the news blurb makes mention that one of the arrested men was unlawfully carrying a weapon. So, if it became lawful to carry in Texas on Sept. 1, what was unlawful about having a firearm on your person? Is it illegal to carry if you're arrested for something else? Did the Harris Co. Constabulary forget what else changed in the law on Sept.1? Was he carrying a full auto hand gun? Oh wait... full auto handguns only egist on Man From U.N.C.L.E. reruns.
Inquisitive people want to know. I want to know.