A few of you gentlemen don't deserve the "gentle".

This is why I don't trade pics for sessions...... But I do accept "Tips"
This is why I don't trade pics for sessions...... But I do accept "Tips" Originally Posted by DFWRaven
Sir.

I cannot recall the last review from you on here or any other site you have been a member of and THAT is one reason why, when I see a provider looking for photos, your name is always at the top of my list of shooters to send her to.

Your work (and lack of braggadocio type of reviews) speaks for itself.
Thanks LL.... I actualy had 17 or so reviwes on the "Old" page.. and 1 here.. But I do try and keep my hobby life and photography seperate... But back to the topic.. It really disturbs me when a new girl is hit up with all of the guys wanting to trade reviews for freebies or discounts.. Last time I looked this isn't Mexico.. Bargin Hunting is for WalMart.. Girls set there rate.. accept it or look for someone more in your price range..
I don't see any names, yet...

This is why I don't trade pics for sessions...... But I do accept "Tips" Originally Posted by DFWRaven

I thought you accepted tits. My bad.
Tips... Tits... One man's Tit is another Man's Vagina.... Or Some Such...

Did I just say Man Vagina ???? Geeze... I need to get laid..

And not a Man Vagina... not that there is anything wrong with that... Right CPI ???
Oh Shit I better put the shovel down and quit digging...

Hey.. Someone hand me down a beer...
BJ if you do have names please PM me.

Also folks are pushing the limits here with discussion of who someone on ECCIE was on another site. IF anyone on ECCIE decided to use a new name here it's their right to do so, unless they are a danger to the community.
i think this has happened to most of us girls, whether we were just starting out or posting on a new board.

when i moved here last year and began to posts i would get an insane amount of texts and emails from "professional photographers" that "charged more for their photography than i do hourly, but maybe could work out a couple free sessions for some free photos. i've done almost ALL the girls photos on the board, everyone knows me, i'm safe"

i even did an all night video session with a guy that said he was a moderator on this site, that happens to be a friend of mine now(the moderator, not the creep)

anyway, the guy ended up being completely full of shit. never saw a scent. i always thought it was rude the second someone walks into your door to ask for the donation, it kind of defeats in their head a true GFE experience.

luckily this was the only time i got played like that and from what i heard the jerk had done it to quite a few girls on eccie. now i'm really smart about screening.

that was a little off topic, but if you are a new girl you deserve to make a donation for your service just like other providers. don't think that you need to work for free to get a good review up or to make a good name for yourself. if you work hard and play nice then you will eventually build a good reputation for yourself and the business and donations will role in. it's just all about your work ethic and how hard you work. it may take some time being new, but you'll get there!

nothing in life is free, period. and i think all of you providers will agree with me that we work really really hard in this business. i'm exhausted all the time! don't let people barter with you or try to change your prices or show up with 30 dollars less than your donation rate when they've claimed to have been "reading your ads and reviews for months"

it's not fair. your donation is your donation. it's not 20 dollars less or 10 dollars less because "the atm only gives 20s, sorry" (now 20 or 200 dollars more, that's a definite plus!)

if you find someone you want to do a trade with that has something you're actually interested in, fine.

there was my little rant of the day.and it felt good.

xoxo