Sick and bored....not a good combo!!

It's all about chicken. Sick = make soup out of one. Bored = choke one.

Get well, get laid!

It's all about chicken. Sick = make soup out of one. Bored = choke one.

Get well, get laid!

Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Lol! I like the way you think!!
Jules did you make it home ok?
Jules did you make it home ok? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
+1!!
Yes i did finally after hours and hours, never again! Thanks for asking

Stay warm everyone
I only think of sex when I breathe. I hate holding my breath!

Woooaa ! I feel the pain of those stuck due to the weather.

I drove to DFW early Monday for a flight - I saw maybe 12 cars over 30 miles and a couple of those were wrecked. A slippery ride indeed! Of course my flight was cancelled.....4 hours later!

I got out late morning on Tuesday after the delays.

None of this is particularly interesting....but my return ! FUCK !

I was in the mid west trying to come back on Friday. I got on a plane and off the same freaking plane 3 times - then it was cancelled. I got a hotel near the airport Friday night with a 3:30 AM wake up call and another flight for before 6AM on Saturday - yep, it was late too....got on the plane.....got off the plane......it was cancelled.

Said screw it and changed to Southwest and got in at Love field late afternoon after a stop in St Louis and a ride back to DFW to pick up my car. I finally felt relieved to get to the car and start the engine to warm it up while I cleaned the snow & ice off the car. Nothing is ever perfect.

I locked my keys in the car with the engine running......and I had to pee really bad !

If only I'd had a gun - I'd either shot myself or the car !
Rats, Charlie Brown! I've had some nightmare trips that I could one-up you on, but will spare you the ugly details. I've owned cars with idiot proof electronic keys since 2007 so haven't managed to lock myself out of a car in quite awhile. But, I now struggle with rentals as most of them are not electronic. I walk up to them expecting them to open and then look around futilely for the ignition button. Stone age technology I tell you!

As far as thinking about sex, I couldn't even guess at the percentage. Way too much for sure. I was a jack-off machine in my 20's. I remember sitting in college classes and getting a huge boner out of the blue then realize I was daydreaming about sex. The tricky part was when class ended and I had to figure out how to discretely leave without making my huge bulge evident. I learned to be the last to leave and where to strategically place my school books.
I only think of sex when I breathe. I hate holding my breath!

Woooaa ! I feel the pain of those stuck due to the weather.

I drove to DFW early Monday for a flight - I saw maybe 12 cars over 30 miles and a couple of those were wrecked. A slippery ride indeed! Of course my flight was cancelled.....4 hours later!

I got out late morning on Tuesday after the delays.

None of this is particularly interesting....but my return ! FUCK !

I was in the mid west trying to come back on Friday. I got on a plane and off the same freaking plane 3 times - then it was cancelled. I got a hotel near the airport Friday night with a 3:30 AM wake up call and another flight for before 6AM on Saturday - yep, it was late too....got on the plane.....got off the plane......it was cancelled.

Said screw it and changed to Southwest and got in at Love field late afternoon after a stop in St Louis and a ride back to DFW to pick up my car. I finally felt relieved to get to the car and start the engine to warm it up while I cleaned the snow & ice off the car. Nothing is ever perfect.

I locked my keys in the car with the engine running......and I had to pee really bad !

If only I'd had a gun - I'd either shot myself or the car ! Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
Hey bro, I feel your pain with the car! I've done it more than once! Had to cancel a session with a provider recently because I locked the damn keys in the car!! I was only a mile from her incall!! $200 later and it was opened by a local crook/locksmith!!! I paid him $200 and it took him about 10 minutes!!! I'm in the wrong business!!! Damn!
Hey my love. No wonder i have gotten your late nite texts lately. Hope you get better soon. And yes soon i hope.
Zipster, get well. You're needed in the field.
Thanks for all the pm's and well wishes!! I think I'm finally on the mend!! Fever broke yesterday and I finally feel like a human being today for the first time since Wednesday night! Be safe and happy hobbying!!