If Mods were chosen by election..

Lots of providers have a "no review" policy...I'm a verified provider here and should get a vote.

If no girls are allowed then I vote for Mr. Peabody.

You don't have a single review, why do you think you should have a vote?

Its fun to discuss, but theres not going to be a HoogarMod...you Ho's are one bad week from being BSC at all times.
Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 06-28-2016, 06:02 PM
Lots of providers have a "no review" policy...I'm a verified provider here and should get a vote.

If no girls are allowed then I vote for Mr. Peabody. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
Theres actually no such thing as a "No Review Policy". Now, there are pussy whipped mongers who won't WRITE one, but eccie doesnt enforce it.

If you dont want to be reviewed, you really shouldnt be on eccie...period.

Mr P is a cool dude. But I want Little Ricky as my MOD. I wanna see how he deals with bandles & stalkers....LMAO! I mean, if you put the guy with the LEAST integrity in the hobby in charge, how much fun would it be?
@Blue eyed..thanks for the mention. I appreciate the nice thought.
I admit I don't know what the lurkers really want. They haven't exactly spoken up, and most lurkers may remain lurkers despite strong personal opinions on how the hobby and this hobby board are run. You and I can only speculate on their motives.

You feel they would have motives..... My opinion is that they don't give a fuck and for the most part are oblivious to the issue..... The vast majority of people that use this board come, look at ads, read reviews, send PMs, schedule appointments, fuck and go back to their regular everyday life.

There is no mystery in their silence..... The popularity and growth of the site with minimal participation speaks volumes on it's delivery of product that has value....

How exactly does it harm you or other hobbyists to have more equal male+female participation and influence in a limited area while retaining the right to take the gloves off on multiple subforums? Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy

there IS equal participation for males. There is nothing that gives one voice any more importance here than another other than member's ability to provide value to the site.

Ya know... this subject comes up over and over and over for 7 years now and the position of the owners is evident in the attention it gets....

This is a website for the guys. We could lose EVERY female poster that contributes in Coed tomorrow and it would not be a hiccup in the growth of this site.

• ztonk
  • 06-28-2016, 11:38 PM
Theres(sic) actually no such thing as a "No Review Policy". Originally Posted by Toyz
Sorry, armchair moderator:

#29 - Verified Providers who use the Showcase feature or advertise in our forums are not entitled to a no-review policy. Should circumstances arise which require or prompt you to request a no-review policy on ECCIE, please understand that enforcement of this policy also results in revoking of your showcase or ad-posting privileges. Ladies who have chosen a no-review policy on ECCIE may still post and create threads in any of the non-advertising forums on the board and will still have access to the girls-only areas of the board.
ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • Toyz
  • 06-29-2016, 05:23 AM

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk
Oh dude, no desire on my part to be a ModBoy. My understanding is the position is going through some forced downsizing due to questionable ethics. You go on wit yo bad self & post those hubristic comebacks!. They keep me smiling.

I'll just quietly go about my mission and update those that need to know on a regular basis.

Carry on, carry on.
What Toyz knows about anything couldn't fill a thimble.
But hey keep running your know it all big mouth.
Why are we here bashing somebody was supposed to be here for fun and drama free
  • Toyz
  • 06-29-2016, 08:34 AM

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk
And you DO realize that you merely enphasized the point I made, right? That hoogars couldnt have a no review policy on eccie and expect it to be enforced by eccie?

Next time.
.in your haste to condecend...you might try actually reading for understanding first huh?
  • ztonk
  • 06-29-2016, 08:52 AM
And you DO realize that you merely enphasized the point I made, right? That hoogars couldnt have a no review policy on eccie and expect it to be enforced by eccie? Originally Posted by Toyz
But did you read the last sentence in what I quoted?
Ladies who have chosen a no-review policy on ECCIE may still post and create threads in any of the non-advertising forums on the board and will still have access to the girls-only areas of the board.
There are ladies on ECCIE with a no-review policy. And as long as they don't advertise sexual services on ECCIE or anywhere else, we honor that and remove any review of them that is posted here. (Most usual case is a licensed massage therapist who could lose her license if she's caught doing the dirty.)

I was just correcting the misinformation in your post.

Perhaps we could get back on topic?

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Toyz the epitome of a know it all that doesn't know jack shit.
BAnd as long as they don't advertise sexual services on ECCIE or anywhere else, we honor that and remove any review of them that is posted here. Originally Posted by ztonk
Example of VP abdicating no-review policy by posting ad: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1754144&highlight=

On topic: out-of-town moderators seem to be beneficial.
  • Toyz
  • 06-29-2016, 09:19 AM
Example of VP abdicating no-review policy by posting ad: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1754144&highlight=

On topic: out-of-town moderators seem to be beneficial. Originally Posted by saustin

But as to mods being nominated and elected, i vote NO...

But...

I absolutely disagree with the current "nomination" process of a current MOD bringing a "friend" on board as a MOD.

I like Sixx...we've shared beers and laughs together. But he is MIA.

And who is Coach? Has he done anything here in the past year?

Why have 5 (now 4) if 2 are doing the work and one is terrorizing WW girls?

Do we NEED 5 to balance voting or something? How many is enough? Too many? What accountibilities are in olace to equally share workloads?

Someone has to ask these questions...

{{{This is when a bandle chimes in and tries to convince everyone he is relevant}}}
However, and maybe it's just my own internalized sexism coming into play, but it's hard for me to believe she is really a female and an ex provider. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
What?? I've seen jennslolli when she was providing (as have others here), and I can assure you she is most definitely female.
And who is Coach? Has he done anything here in the past year? Originally Posted by Toyz
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1621957&highlight=

What accountibilities are in place to equally share workloads? Originally Posted by Toyz
Apparently, Austin may have needed assistance from one of the two busiest forums (Houston) on the board.