Price of pussy is $40

Man at last, an intelligence discussion with different points of view. This makes a MOD's job worth it. There is some sharing of information, different opinions, some disagree with others without calling them an idiot or unnecessary insults. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I was just thinking that. My hats off to the mods who have cleaned it up. So much nicer now.
Yes i meant this to b an actual discussion.
..I'm good at finding the talent before it makes it here and inflation sets in. Don't hate the player, Hate the game Originally Posted by BLM69

Anyone selling their body at $20 or even $40 a pop is clearly at destitute and desperate position in life. How could a man pay for that? How could he even get erect for that?

Ya, I get the "game" but "player" accountability is a real an actual thing too.

I find this thread and the promotion of taking advantage of such naive or desperate females to be very vile.

Girls, you are all worth more than that. Men, you are all worth more than this.

Thats just my two cents.

Keep being good to each other.
Anyone selling their body at $20 or even $40 a pop is clearly at destitute and desperate position in life. How could a man pay for that? How could he even get erect for that?

I find this thread and the promotion of taking advantage of such naive or desperate females to be very vile.

Thats just my two cents.

Keep being good to each other. Originally Posted by Eidolon

This pussy for $20-$40 reeks of complete and total desperation on both sides.
  • BLM69
  • 05-27-2019, 05:01 PM

Thats just my two cents.

Keep being good to each other. Originally Posted by Eidolon
This is probably what the rich guys say about tricks paying $250-$300 here, speaking of desperation, these women must love overweight middle age to gramps aged men loving on them

You're part of the problem too bud, paying what you feel is worth it in your head, to get you off is no different at $20 or $1000
This is probably what the rich guys say about tricks paying $250-$300 here, speaking of desperation, these women must love overweight middle age to gramps aged men loving on them Originally Posted by BLM69

I've seen many 'no AA' postings, but have yet to see 'no fat guys' or 'no old guys' being posted anywhere on any ads.
There is really nothing different from one pussy to the next. It is just a hole.

However, many gentlemen absolutely will not meet in hotels, even upscale ones. Gentlemen want dedicated incalls in nice neighborhoods where they feel safe and that is convenient to their location. Many gentlemen just don't live or work near the "hood" and have no desire to visit the "hood".

That being said, the cost of doing business for these gentlemen is maintaining a clean and safe incall in a respectable area. Many women could not afford to maintain such a place at $20 or $40 and would have to run extremely high volume. High volume would not be tolerated in the types of neighborhoods that most gentlemen feel safe in.

Essentially, what a high caliber gentleman is paying for is not pussy.
I've seen many 'no AA' postings, but have yet to see 'no fat guys' or 'no old guys' being posted anywhere on any ads. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Well... I happen to love old fat guys LOL. They don't usually expect to see ladies for 40$. They are also usually very kind... The older men. I don't care about a gents body type. I have dated all shapes, sizes & colors in the hobby. Actually, Dallas had some of the most polite AA gents (Eccie members of course) oh and they were "old" 40 and up.. Idk what some consider old or fat LOL...
Just a thought !!
  • BLM69
  • 05-27-2019, 06:52 PM
I was being sarcastic when I said you women love old fat men, it's a known fact that this is 99% of your clientele. Young fit studs don't have the need to be tricking around in the first place.
Young fit studs don't have the need to be tricking around in the first place. Originally Posted by BLM69
Quite the contrary! You’d be surprised! Everyone’s getting action.
The younger ones 'always think' they know more.
It's been like that since the beginning of time.

If all you can afford is the $40 pussy then go for it but it's not wise to blame others for driving the price up.

It's easy to look at someone's reviews and see what they prefer.
The younger ones 'always think' they know more.
It's been like that since the beginning of time.

If all you can afford is the $40 pussy then go for it but it's not wise to blame others for driving the price up.

It's easy to look at someone's reviews and see what they prefer. Originally Posted by tbone2u

Exactly, also shouldn't be telling ladies what services they should perform, rates ect. Demeaning ladies for sticking to what they are comfortable with. Don't like it simply move on or go back to their 40$ regulars !
Quite the contrary! You’d be surprised! Everyone’s getting action. Originally Posted by Carlisle

Absolutely. I dont trick cuz i cant get laid or that im an old fat guy

On the contrary
Quite the contrary! You’d be surprised! Everyone’s getting action. Originally Posted by Carlisle

This is true.. Though my minimum age is 30 i have met some THAT are extremely fit...i distinctly remember one that could double with vin diesel
You men have a lot to learn, believing that bad habits go with lower priced ladies, hate to be the one to burst your mental fantasy, it's more of the other way around

Getting back to the higher is better than lower, you guys missed my post about the $40-$50 ladies that made it here and they are now $250-$350 ladies, are they better quality because of the higher price? I can tell you that one of them was way more fun before I told her about this place

The women here are good at catching the tricks who are willing to pay the most, I'm good at finding the talent before it makes it here and inflation sets in. Don't hate the player, Hate the game Originally Posted by BLM69

Word