How should I arrange a gang bang?

The gb has not happened yet. FYI.
  • BLM69
  • 09-02-2018, 06:03 PM
I though it was at 8pm a few nights ago? Or was that another gathering?
Please sign me up. That’s quite an ass!
If this happens on a weekend I would be interested. I would have to drive in from Louisiana.
I would suggest renting a house on Air BnB... The idea of having as male / female host to keep things in order is good... If you are going to do this, do it right... Like the infamous sex parties in London... I went to one of these about 12 years ago - awesome experience - dress code, a bar, food, DJ, themed rooms... So much better than a chick in a hotel room getting banged by a few swingin’’ dicks...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sta...296.html%3famp

I bet 90% of the guys hat say hey are interested never show up... About 99% of the “gang bangs” that are scheduled never happen...
I will just say that I once had a gangbang at LidoS. It was hot and it was not p4p. there were ten b b men, and no soft cocks, at any given time. The only stipulation was in order to fuck this beat up cunt, I would need to get that load down my throat, and I told the boys that they would get to come back for a second round. All I needed was to drain that cock down to the last drop. There was one who did not give his load. He did not have a round two. The other nine men were drained twice and 2 and a half hours later, I had to tap out. If only you could have seen the before and after pictures, not to mention the during. What a contrast!
Thank you for letting me share.

The guy was right. Lid05 probably not the best place. It’s just super trashy and so am I. In a good way. I like adult theatres as well as lifestyles. Just thought I would throw that out there. Originally Posted by LaylaHeights
Well damn..

Now I need to go jack off.
Layla, kudos for at least being honest about the proposed GB not happening, and Lidos not being the best of venues. I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but I'm just commenting on my experiences and the likely outcome, which apparently is what happened.
Anyone interested in this group activity ??? PLEASE pm me or email me : ...
Date and time and location are set.
Thank you everyone. Zena. Originally Posted by Zena
from what layla posted, nothing cum out from this??

hope something does cum from an arranged party!
Count me in if bare-back greek and creampies are allowed.
count me in baby
  • BLM69
  • 09-07-2018, 06:56 AM
Well damn..

Now I need to go jack off. Originally Posted by maxim_232
That's some great story telling right there, it got my attention also
I can see why this would be hot for a girl, but being in the same room with a bunch of random hard cocks fighting over one pussy has zero appeal for me. A literal sausage party.

GB - OP arrange the smaller peters first then work your way to the lager ones.
  • BLM69
  • 09-07-2018, 04:26 PM
GB - OP arrange the smaller peters first then work your way to the lager ones.
Originally Posted by BossyWillson
Imagine if big killer ding dong goes first, other smaller guys might as well go home if stage fright don't take a toll
My suggestion is; once the date is set send PM's to some of your favorites/ regulars a week or so earlier and invite them specifically. Sort of an insurance policy to get guys there.