facials

GOD I NEED TO FACIAL NATALIE! :mf_ lustslow:

That being said (Or S-cream-ed) She is leaving town and booked, Will just have to wait for her return... Unless someone wants to be her Kneel-in....

Face Fuckers Are Us...: thumbup:

Fetish Originally Posted by The Fetishist
:-), MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm Fuck yeah!! Give it to me ;-) ALL of it, hope you save a big load ...
Naughty Natalie you are so fucking!!!! Hot. I want to play with you one day
Naughty Natalie you are so fucking!!!! Hot. I want to play with you one day Originally Posted by Datsunz
When ??? ;-)
Nat -- The first facial was just the beginning. As soon as you get back to D I'm giving you another babe. And another. Awesome fucking time!
Nat -- The first facial was just the beginning. As soon as you get back to D I'm giving you another babe. And another. Awesome fucking time! Originally Posted by Richardson570
:-)
Damn Natalie! You gotta pm me if you ever make it to H town! Maybe not today cause I just came while reading this.
Damn Natalie! You gotta pm me if you ever make it to H town! Maybe not today cause I just came while reading this. Originally Posted by cocksicle
;-)
Time slowly ticks away waiting for Natalie to come back to Dallas so we can do nasty and exciting things...

Fetish
This is my fav thread or post I have done. I love all the facials that where posted and talked about. This was alot of fun,and this is one more reason why eccie has the best hobbyist in the Business
bring it on........................
Dallas, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!
lol--yea with cream all over me....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I kinda want both CIM and COF. I'd like to start on her face and finish in her mouth or start in her mouth and finish on her face. One problem with COF is the aim-away list: not the eyes, not the nose, not the hair.... Originally Posted by emptywallet
There's a reason for that. One, as listed above it's dangerous to get it in the eyes. I'm sure the mucus membranes of the nose are similar. And really, who want it in their hair; I don't mind re-doing my make up, but my hair is a PAIN! I guess I'm an aim-awayer lol.

I do love having my face and neck slapped with my lovers cock whilst I'm giving him an on my knees BJ. Now THAT'S hot.
Hay Dallas, Be honest now, I have heard or seen it posted here that you may not offer to share after the CIM. Is this an accident in the heat of the moment or do you not like to share?

Your too much....
lol--I do love to share it too!!