Who, Exactly, is Shameful and Disgraceful?

Bush was a fucking saint, right CORPY?

F&F was his deal... It only became evil under Presidrnt Obama.

What a fucking maroon!
Abraham Lincoln abused southerners, usurped the Constitution, and generally acted like a cad to half the country. Why don't we blame him for something and demand justice? Bush left the White House in January of 2009. If the left had anything you should have brought it up then. Instead what do the left do? They blamed Bush for the attack on the World Trade Center, they said that Bush lied (as did Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Edwards, MI-5, Mossad, etc) to get us into Iraq, and they blamed him for the Biden created Partriot Act. It's over. Move on. The current office holder is Obama and Holder. The future office holder is Hillary, you've said that yourself, so those should be and are the targets. Do you have a problem with finding the truth? What if that truth destroys your favorites? Do you still want to know it? Maybe they won't be your favorites anymore if you knew the truth.
Are you talking to ME, BSwine?

Im gonna have to put YOU on ignoramus now!
Abraham Lincoln abused southerners, usurped the Constitution, and generally acted like a cad to half the country. Why don't we blame him for something and demand justice? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yeah! I say we blame him for ending slavery and the abuse of black people by southerners.

We should be able to charge him with something, right?
Make him spend a week in Barley's class that droning should be enough.
what? Mopping?
Bush was a fucking saint, right CORPY?

F&F was his deal... It only became evil under Presidrnt Obama.

What a fucking maroon! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here are the simple facts, you moronic, dumb-ass golem reprobate. No program called "Fast and Furious" existed under Bush, you dumb-fuck golem reprobate. "Fast and Furious" belongs lock, stock and barrel to Odumbo, you ignorant golem reprobate. That you contrafactually insist on arguing otherwise, you dumb-ass golem reprobate, only further substantiates why your dumb-as-fuck-golem-ass was elected to be:

Here are the simple facts, you moronic, dumb-ass golem reprobate. No program called "Fast and Furious" existed under Bush, you dumb-fuck golem reprobate. "Fast and Furious" belongs lock, stock and barrel to Odumbo, you ignorant golem reprobate. That you contrafactually insist on arguing otherwise, you dumb-ass golem reprobate, only further substantiates why your dumb-as-fuck-golem-ass was elected to be:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Hey dumb fuck two programs ran by the same people out of the same office with the same results. You damn one and give the other a pass how dumb are you????
Hey dumb fuck two programs ran by the same people out of the same office with the same results. You damn one and give the other a pass how dumb are you???? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wrong on all counts, Ekim the Inbred!

Gonzales ≠ Holder.
Bush ≠ Odumbo.
. . . and even the MSM pointed out that Odumbo lied:

President Obama Falsely Claims Fast and Furious Program “Begun Under the Previous Administration”

". . . the Fast and Furious program was started in October 2009, nine months into the Obama presidency."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...dministration/

Hence, you, Ekim the Inbred, are also a liar.

Damn Ida Bell I didn't think you were that dense. You are pointing at the Pres and AG I am talking about the ones with hands on who actually ran the operations. Same office same personnel .
Damn Ida Bell I didn't think you were that dense. You are pointing at the Pres and AG I am talking about the ones with hands on who actually ran the operations. Same office same personnel . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one being dense, Ekim the Inbred. The people directing the two distinctly separate operations were different. See @:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052920511&postcount=54
Yeah! I say we blame him for ending slavery and the abuse of black people by southerners.

We should be able to charge him with something, right? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Of course, no northerners lived in NYC mansions, had household servants, and invested in Southern plantations on the sly, did they?
BTW, I was born in the North - NYC.
Of course, no northerners lived in NYC mansions, had household servants, and invested in Southern plantations on the sly, did they?
BTW, I was born in the North - NYC. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I thought you inferred that you were born in Highland Park.

So YOU are one of the New York types the rest of us were taught NEVER to act like!

Makes perfect sense now.

No wonder your behavior riles up all the southern boys! You're the type who give the rest of us an, ahem, name...
I thought you inferred that you were born in Highland Park.

So YOU are one of the New York types the rest of us were taught NEVER to act like!

Makes perfect sense now.

No wonder your behavior riles up all the southern boys! You're the type who give the rest of us an, ahem, name... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You might have inferred it, had I implied it!
I be livin' there, my brother.
Long live "The Bubble" - though I must admit, I don't quite fit in.
don't you mean Long Live the Bubbeleh?