A blow job always feels better when

• BLM69
  • 08-06-2016, 09:41 AM
Where is the first lady? :0 Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Sitting on his face! Duh
A blowjob is always best when the recipient respects the sanctity of worship and leaves me to praise his cock as I am inspired. The moment may move me to nuzzling and squeezing his balls, stroking the shaft gently or aggressively, whispering to it or stuffing it in my throat until I gag and cry. The moments I have with my fleshy, phallic totem are sacred. A blowjob is always best when the recipient honors the sincerity of my communion.
A blowjob always feels better when my hard nips are rubbing up against his thighs
Sitting on his face! Duh Originally Posted by BLM69
I was half asleep. Correctly chastised. Hahahaha
A blowjob is always better when his cock starts out just a little bit chubby, like it's just waking up and is surprised at having company. When I can put it into my mouth before it gets hard and press my tongue against it and feel it press back as it swells and grows hard in my mouth.

A blowjob is always better when its recipient offers lots of vocal encouragement and praise for what feels really good.

A blowjob is always better when his cum tastes so sweet it's like candy and I know that he's been planning on serving it to me for days. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
A blowjob is always best when the recipient respects the sanctity of worship and leaves me to praise his cock as I am inspired. The moment may move me to nuzzling and squeezing his balls, stroking the shaft gently or aggressively, whispering to it or stuffing it in my throat until I gag and cry. The moments I have with my fleshy, phallic totem are sacred. A blowjob is always best when the recipient honors the sincerity of my communion. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
Not like I haven't had the CME, but DAY-YAM this makes me start leaking pre-cum without even a touch.

Soon Caitie Mae, soon.
A blowjob is always best when the recipient respects the sanctity of worship and leaves me to praise his cock as I am inspired. The moment may move me to nuzzling and squeezing his balls, stroking the shaft gently or aggressively, whispering to it or stuffing it in my throat until I gag and cry. The moments I have with my fleshy, phallic totem are sacred. A blowjob is always best when the recipient honors the sincerity of my communion. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
Damn, I gotta go to that church soon!
Sitting on his face! Duh Originally Posted by BLM69
That's what I was thinking. Great minds

Isn't any blow job great? Even a bad one? I mean, a dick in a mouth is a dick in a mouth!
That's what I was thinking. Great minds

Isn't any blow job great? Even a bad one? I mean, a dick in a mouth is a dick in a mouth! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
No. Paying for a blow job and thinking the only way I'm going to finish is if I'm thinking some really dirty thoughts or doing the work myself...

Walk in, great blowjob relief, kiss on the cheek, "See you next week!"... the dream!
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-08-2016, 01:50 PM
I happen to agree with K4U.

Anytime my dick ends up in the mouth of a beautiful lady, it is a wonderful day in the neighborhood!

In a similar thread, I once made the statement that blowjobs are like cheeseburgers...never really had a bad one, but some have been exceptional. That still holds true in my book.

Damn, I'm horny!