With so many girls to choose from, why get hung up on one provider?

I confess I missed that the ladies who advised you to ignore actually knew the person, making their advice much more poignant.
if you had that much negative intel up front, i can see why you chose to avoid the situation altogether. maybe what you're hearing from the other side is guys who've been frustrated that a first contact never gets answered. maybe that's the situation here, too...he pinged you, you started the screening process, got the bad vibe....i don't know, but i get that you have to go with your gut at times, right?
So when can I expect this guy to realize he missed the "send 2-3 more emails, get the picture, and move on" memo and adjust accordingly Miss Davenport? Originally Posted by Alexa_Allure
"Usually" was the keyword, there, love. You're dealing with a whole different level of crazy.
I think it is pretty obvious there was no winning in this situation

A crazy person is well, crazy

It is always good to be able to blame a third party who is not there.

You know, your pimp's astrologer said your stars don't line up..........
Is this guy a psycho, is his pride getting in the way of realizing the truth, or does he think that he will eventually wear me down? Originally Posted by Alexa_Allure
At least 2 of the 3
I've told clients that didn't pass my screening exactly why they didn't pass and some got really upset. They have since been blocked from calling and texting me. If a man comes out his mouth saying "How much to f**k you?" "How much for sex?" "Can I see p**sy pics?" and " "Why won't you f**k me raw? I'm clean. Are you?" they automatically fail my screening process and I tell them why.