What gets your noodle going....

the shower look is nice

my favorite is tight tshirt and tight jeans with no shoes or undies on.... zomg awesome
Myra with her huge boobs in a wife beater has got to be one of my favorite looks.
I enjoy unwrapping the package. Sexy to me is a business type attire or sexy little dress. I can't show up in my boxers now can I?
Heels
my favorite is tight tshirt and tight jeans with no shoes or undies on.... zomg awesome Originally Posted by argus256
I like the way this man thinks. Although jeans with heels looks hot too.

Providers take notes!
Dodger - I'm ready when you are!!

I enjoy greeting my friends with "boobiage" in full effect!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg boobiage.jpg (31.7 KB, 251 views)
Alfredo sauce, of course!

Ut oh, I have a feeling we're not talking about pasta, are we?
Dodger - I'm ready when you are!! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Be still my heart!!! P411 msg to follow .... in keeping with the situation.

I enjoy greeting my friends with "boobiage" in full effect!! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Well ... I guess I owe it to myself to see how you stack up! (yuk, yuk, yuk) Two of the finest events in my hobby life were Isabella Rose and Elyssa Scott ... greeting me in ... well ..you get the idea. I looked at those ladies and thought, "Is this a GREAT country, or what!!!"

Oh, well .. waldt ...
Lately I am feeling the thigh high, garter and heels... Just makes me hot just thinking of it...

However.. being soft, sensual, passionate, curvy and how so giving.... I will do my best to fit your need... Something about "KNOWING" what you like helps me give you what you want... Being a giver... this turns me on
for me it is a fantasy with a beautiful woman, so dress in something sexy or naughty. either is great but always try to put forth the effort that makes me feel like you appreciate me choosing you over the other 700 women on p411 in the dfw area. you know as men we all have cheerleader fantasies and other fantasies. i am a big favorite of a short skirt missing panties. if you have the garters and thigh highs that is hot too! but remember in the first place it is a fantasy and if you make it HOT we will come back for more.
I try to get to know my clients a little and what they like so i kind of get a idea or they tell me what they would like me to meet them in. It can vary between a bath towel all the way to a sexy classy office lady. Now if i had my perference i would have on a nice dress complete with bra and panties and onces my visiter is here we go through a slow sensual undressing each other.
I like a woman to wear a sexy dress and sexy lingerie with a garter belt and stalkings.. so far no one has had all of the above together.
My preference, lame as it may sound, is that she wear whatever she feels sexiest in, and definitely leave something to the imagination! I want to imagine what you have on underneath, while we sit and relax with a glass of wine or other beverage. When you walk in to a room and you know everyone, men and women, are staring at you ... you know that feeling? That is what I enjoy ... seeing you with "that feeling" ... the sexiest woman I've ever met was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans, a white t-shirt, no bra and flip flops - that was 18-years ago and the memory has never escaped me!
It seems to me that the best "answer" is P411. Everyone loves it for ease of screening, but it has been great for sharing preferences as well. I address my desires regarding my date's attire in my profile, and on the occasions when she has checked it out before we meet and taken the time to dress accordingly, it has been awesome!

I also made a special request once, with Chelsea, and she was kind enough to fulfill that roleplay to perfection. I guess the final thought is that WALDT, so communication is the key. Personally, I like to undress my lady - it just feels more GFE. And I will be wearing a suit, Alyssa!
+1 On that!!!

PS If we ask for something like stockings and heels they need to stay on! Originally Posted by Craps7