Sofiaofhouston is here

Cause I still got the hottest booty in town.... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
sometimes a shot of penicillin will clear that right up, sofia. ..or perhaps an increase in fiber and some prep h.

just sayin'
sometimes a shot of penicillin will clear that right up, sofia. ..or perhaps an increase in fiber and some prep h.

just sayin' Originally Posted by island_beau
ROFLMAO!

Uhhh I have, Not being a Carpet Bagger helps.........I have a much higher self esteem now.....Thank you Mia Amore Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Scalawag, was that directed at you?
Uhhh I have, Not being a Carpet Bagger helps. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston

definition of "carpetbagger" from WordNet:

an outsider who seeks power or success presumptuously

http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl...s=carpetbagger
lessee and you say english isn't your primary language?

oh, nevermind!!!

again welcome
Cause I still got the hottest booty in town.... (quietly humming Sade - "Love For Sale") Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
So when are you gonna let Papa Pachyderm whack that azz??

How much u want?....400?....500?.... How about I just catch your Lexus Payment in Feb.......Seriously, I want that Puss!!

Holla @ ya boi!
Scalawag, was that directed at you? Originally Posted by notanewbie
well, it shows a good basic knowledge of reconstruction era history.

musta paid close attention during that part of the citizenship class.

i'm impressed.

but really, I'd never dream about coming between her and DH.

theirs is a-whatever it is-that comes around so very rarely!

(Thank God!)
actually more like this.

but enough about me, this is sofia's thread

we just post on it
the gray ghost, eh?
yup. last confederate officer to surrender.

later became a loyal republican, campaigned for U S Grant in 1872.

got run out of VA, got a position with Dept. of Interior out west

managed to piss off the big ranchers and landowners

later appointed as American consul to Hong Kong

managed to make enemies there

returned to VA and became a wonderful old curmudgeon ending his days by writing irate letters to the editor about the latest craze sweeping campuses: college football!

man after my own heart
Let me try this again.....

Sofia, welcome to the eccie.
Let me try this again.....

Sofia, welcome to the eccie. Originally Posted by simpleton
quit hijacking!!

oh btw... Welcome to eccie, sofia!
Thank you Simple One. I see I fit right in......Seriously thank you. Finally someone who understands me!
lessee and you say english isn't your primary language?

oh, nevermind!!!

again welcome Originally Posted by Scalawag
In United States history, carpetbaggers was the term southerners gave to northerners who moved to the South during the Reconstruction era, between 1865 and 1877. They formed an alliance with freedmen (freed slaves), and scalawags (southern whites who were Republicans) in the Republican Party. Together they politically controlled former Confederate states for varying periods, 1867–1877.

The term carpetbaggers was used to describe the white northern Republican politicians who came South, arriving with their travel carpetbags. Southerners considered them ready to loot and plunder the defeated South.[1]

In modern usage in the United States, the term is sometimes used derisively to refer to a politician who runs for public office in an area in which he or she is not originally from and/or has only lived for a very short time.

In the United Kingdom, the term was adopted to refer informally to those who join a mutual organization, such as a building society, in order to force it to demutualize — to convert into a joint stock company – solely for personal financial gain.
Hey I understand you and welcome you, Baby!
Hey I understand you and welcome you, Baby! Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

which you??