Oh, By The Way.......Since Black Lives Matter........

Except maybe COG when he was angling for the name of your Pastor ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He's a twat, last time he thought he could intimidate me with his alleged martial arts training. I guess he's no longer a god fearing Christian lol......
He's a twat, last time he thought he could intimidate me with his alleged martial arts training. I guess he's no longer a god fearing Christian lol...... Originally Posted by dirty dog
He musta learned all that chop suey stuff watching Jackie Chan movies ! And using a black rope to hold up one's britches doesn't mean that he's a "black belt" , as much as he might say that he is !
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I hope he had at least 30 years in so they would have to give him a full pension. Fuck'em

Jim
LOL yeah what ever cyber toughie....... we will see.............. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Yeah please let everyone know when you visit the metroplex - any pussy can talk tough behind a monitor. All bark and no bite!
Yeah please let everyone know when you visit the metroplex The offer stands for anytime you visit KC or Chicago.- any pussy can talk tough behind a monitor. As you have been demonstrating.
All bark and no bite! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Now clean up your moms basement, you know sunday after church is when her "men" friends come over, you would hate to fuck up her best money making day.
Now clean up your moms basement, you know sunday after church is when her "men" friends come over, you would hate to fuck up her best money making day. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Stop liking your own post you dipshit- you were the asshole who said you would come to my job- don't try to switch it up now - just keep logging on to eccie - jacking off to reviews with your little pee pee - riddle me this how does someone have over 4000 post and no reviews? Either you have a dual account or are you so pathetic that you joined a whore site to spew your political bullshit? Or perhaps you have no reviews because you take cock up your ass- with a name like dirty dog I wouldn't be surprised cock sucker- no wonder you kept posting that you wish I would choke on a cock- you apparently must have choked on a few in your life dipshit.
  • DSK
  • 09-27-2015, 11:57 AM
Save face - are you fucking kidding me? You responded to every one of my response so evidently you believed some of the shit or you would have completely ignored me. It was the same 3 ass clowns responding each and every time just trying to stir up the eccie shit pot - honestly I think DSK also knew it was a gig as he basically laughed at you dumb fucks who entertained this bull shit - why the hell would I give a rats ass about anyone of you dumb fuckers.
COG is an old fart do you really think I would let some old fart intimidate me? If you met me in person - you would think twice - I am in tip top shape and physically wouldn't any of you stand a chance against me - so again throw anything at me - this is a fucking whore board - I enjoy getting you idiots to respond to my post! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
WE1911, I appreciate the compliment on me figuring out the joke, but in fairness Dirty Dog, Rey Lengua, COG and others were pretty transparently mocking your lawsuit assertions and openly calling you a fraud.

Even JCM eventually got around to mocking you , also.

Nevertheless, I certainly enjoyed your wild postings for their entertainment value, and hope you make up another wild story and continue to bait people with your ludicrous racial arguments.
WE1911, I appreciate the compliment on me figuring out the joke, but in fairness Dirty Dog, Rey Lengua, COG and others were pretty transparently mocking your lawsuit assertions and openly calling you a fraud.

Even JCM eventually got around to mocking you , also.

Nevertheless, I certainly enjoyed your wild postings for their entertainment value, and hope you make up another wild story and continue to bait people with your ludicrous racial arguments. Originally Posted by DSK
DSK here's my point if there was some guy on this site saying that Jessica Alba screws him ever Friday night and that The pope calls him every Sunday - if you choose to feed into his bullshit than you have fallen victim to his attention getting agenda - hence do you respond to trolls are let them get under your skin? Obviously I got the attention of Dirty Dog and COG because they were entertained by most posts - if they weren't they would have no reason to respond. As I stated before they were playing checkers with me and I was playing Chess with those dumb fuckers - check mate!!!!
DSK here's my point if there was some guy on this site saying that Jessica Alba screws him ever Friday night and that The pope calls him every Sunday - if you choose to feed into his bullshit than you have fallen victim to his attention getting agenda - hence do you respond to trolls are let them get under your skin? Obviously I got the attention of Dirty Dog and COG because they were entertained by most posts - if they weren't they would have no reason to respond. As I stated before they were playing checkers with me and I was playing Chess with those dumb fuckers - check mate!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT_Pg2ZKNR4
DSK here's my point if there was some guy on this site saying that Jessica Alba screws him ever Friday night and that The pope calls him every Sunday - if you choose to feed into his bullshit than you have fallen victim to his attention getting agenda - hence do you respond to trolls are let them get under your skin? Obviously I got the attention of Dirty Dog and COG because they were entertained by most posts - if they weren't they would have no reason to respond. As I stated before they were playing checkers with me and I was playing Chess with those dumb fuckers - check mate!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Yeah. Right. Believe that if it makes you feel better, WeeEnforcer1.911".

[QUOTE=wellendowed1911;10572449 42]Stop liking your own post you dipshit- I don't like my own posts, show that I have or simply acknowledge your fans. you were the asshole who said you would come to my job- can you provide me a link where I said I would come to your job or is this one of your "lawyer" jokes. don't try to switch it up now - just keep logging on to eccie - jacking off to reviews with your little pee pee - riddle me this how does someone have over 4000 post and no reviews? wells that's pretty easy, I don't write them, I have no need too. Either you have a dual account or are you so pathetic that you joined a whore site to spew your political bullshit? Actually been on ECCIE for a long time but just recently found the political forum. Or perhaps you have no reviews because you take cock up your ass- with a name like dirty dog I wouldn't be surprised cock sucker- I am not sure how the name dirty dog conjures up thoughts and ideas of homosexual activity, but hey its your world you can play in it however you want Caitlyn no wonder you kept posting that you wish I would choke on a cock- you apparently must have choked on a few in your life dipshit.No actually I just wish you would die, and I mean that with the most sincerest of hope. How you do that would be up to you of course I am just suggesting a manner which you seem to enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Still waiting on that link. Tell your momma to have supper on the table when I come over. She is going to play Sally Hemings and I am going to be good ole white Tom Jefferson tonight.

The wheels on the bus go round and round. You can tell yourself whatever you want, but everyone knows the truth you fucking dumbass.

Iz the Wellendowed, I is afraid of no man.........
DSK here's my point if there was some guy on this site saying that Jessica Alba screws him ever Friday night and that The pope calls him every Sunday ! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Well, Jessica showed up last Friday night as usual, but I am yet to get a call from the Pope
The wheels on the bus go round and round. You can tell yourself whatever you want, but everyone knows the truth you fucking dumbass.

Iz the Wellendowed, I is afraid of no man......... Originally Posted by dirty dog
He bees afraid of "Da Man" dat can cut off his obammy phone and welfare benefits !
Well, 7 days have past. Black Lives still matter.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/tag/weekend-violence/