Even FAUX News has had a belly full of Ted Nugent!

IB has no choice but to "continue" being an Idiot. Consider it a birth defect and we will just leave it at that. Originally Posted by bigtex
yes, I'm sure that Idiot Boy will continue on and on endlessly ...all part of his defect.
yes, I'm sure that Idiot Boy will continue on and on endlessly ...all part of his defect. Originally Posted by JCM800
IB and his identical twin, JD are living proof. Once an Idiot, always an Idiot!
yes, I'm sure that Idiot Boy will continue on and on endlessly ...all part of his defect. Originally Posted by JCM800
Lib-retards have dibs on "idiocy" -- it's part of that "entitlement" philosophy you're so proud of, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, and you and BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat are prime examples.

IB is living proof, once an Idiot, always an Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
Your personal experiences and such shouldn't be aired in public, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
Meh... Faux is done, median viewer age is 68 and rising, Ailes knows nothing about other media and even though is viewer-ship is larger than any other cable network it is still 8X smaller than the network news outlets diminished as they are.

On top of that, Dewhurst is a fool because Nugent may bring out the base, but he turns off mainstream Republicans, independents and all Dems, libs, progressives. Dewhurst, like many conservatives before him is too cowardly to denounce Nugent's awful statements for what they are (perhaps because he agrees with them). Unfortunatley most Republican candidates (and some Dems tied to celebrities who make outrageous statements) use this tactic to have their cake and east it too by not having a spine or any standards at all (at a minimum civility). The "it isn't the language I would have used" statement is just plain cowardly from someone who is running to support both is own supporters and all the women, mongrels and predators (Nugent insults) in the state as governor.
IB and his identical twin, JD are living proof. Once an Idiot, always an Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
and by some strange miracle, the Idiot Twins were able to find each other on here.

it's like an "idiot strength in numbers" pairing, congrats IB.
and by some strange miracle, the Idiot Twins were able to find each other on here.

it's like an "idiot strength in numbers" pairing, congrats IB. Originally Posted by JCM800
You're a bit premature with the "congratulations" considering how you two idiots are the ones who quickly "paired up", 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
IB, any comments on Nugent yet?
IB, any comments on Nugent yet? Originally Posted by JCM800
That's more than a hypocritical and asinine question considering neither you, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, nor BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat have addressed the request posed at #9 above.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055009865&postcount=9
IB will always deflect to "close enough" examples rather than answer any direct, simple question.

any comments on Nugent?
IB will always deflect to "close enough" examples rather than answer any direct, simple question. Originally Posted by JCM800
You're hypocritically deflecting, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Neither you nor BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat have addressed the request posed at #9 above, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
You're hypocritically deflecting, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Neither you nor BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat have addressed the request posed at #9 above, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I have yet to see the thread started by JD Idiot's identical twin brother IB, relating to the question he raised while repeatedly trying to hijack this thread.

Once he raises the question in a legitimate thread that has not been hijacked, I will be more than happy to respond.

Meanwhile, I am left to wonder what is Mr. Idiot's personal opinion of his fellow racist, Ted Nugent, being out on the campaign stump with Greg Abbott's blessing?
I have yet to see the thread started by JD Idiot's identical twin brother IB, relating to the question he raised while repeatedly trying to hijack this thread.

Once he raises the question in a legitimate thread that has not been hijacked, I will be more than happy to respond.

Meanwhile, I am left to wonder what is Mr. Idiot's personal opinion of his fellow racist, Ted Nugent, being out on the campaign stump with Greg Abbott's blessing? Originally Posted by bigtex
Well you'll just remain a *wandering*, stuttering jackass, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, because you're damn too fucking ignorant to figure out whether or not Nugent is actually posting in your ignorant, jackass thread as you ignorantly postulated in your ignorant OP. BTW, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, if you ignorantly believed you could continue to hurl insults like you did in your ignorant OP and not expect a response --not hijack, then you really are retarded.
Well you'll just remain a *wandering*, stuttering jackass, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, because you're damn too fucking ignorant to figure out whether or not Nugent is actually posting in your ignorant, jackass thread as you ignorantly postulated in your ignorant OP. BTW, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, if you ignorantly believed you could continue to hurl insults like you did in your ignorant OP and not expect a response --not hijack, then you really are retarded. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey Mr. Idiot, have you started the thread yet or do you prefer to only hijack?
Hey Mr. Idiot, have you started the thread yet or do you prefer to only hijack? Originally Posted by bigtex
Hey, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, have you figured out yet whether or not Nugent cares enough about your ignorant thread on a SHMB to post? See, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, your ignorant thread hasn't been hijacked; it's still very much on topic.