AssPlay - What & How Big Can You Take

I still need to be broken in, hehe...virgin asshole here! I actually prefer giving. I have never fisted, but want to do it to a deserving gent!
This is my favorite fetish -- trying to see how much I can take! Over the past year, two ladies have been able to give me their complete fist, and it was so hot -- giving up that trust and power to someone is awesome.

The thing that makes this work is how much the provider also gets into it (pardon the pun). Always willing to play with someone interested in this! Originally Posted by crimson
id like to know who they are, Im into fisting big time!
I never have done Greek but I have been thinking about opening up my menu ... I heard in the ass is awesome .. Originally Posted by Mona Lisa3000

Girl, you should try it sometime...I'd suggest starting w/ a small toy and work your way up to bigger ones, if you don't wanna try the real thing first, cuz you can figure out for yourself what you can handle(or want to handle). But definitly your first guy should be one that luvs greek, wants to make sure you end up luv'n it too and understands that they may need to take it slow-at first...hopefully you'll get to experience an anal orgasm, cuz they're awesome! ...Good luck
P.S. lube is a definite must!
Yea great starting toy for greek is thinnest vibrating butt plug, maybe 1", while enjoying each other doggy style. Mind blowing for both involved. Then work up size.
Also I must say, DAMN I LOVE THE WAY I LOOK IN A STRAP ON!!!!

I LOVE IT!!! It pisses me off that I didn't try this SOONER!

lol Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe
I agree. Im not into the real thing but for whatever reason when i see a sexy lady with a large dong hanging down i get hard immediately. Sometimes i just enjoy the view.

I meet with a lady in dc and she had what was a 10" inside me, and thick. I was on my back and didnt realize it was all in. When i did i coukdnt believe i took all that.

I usually have either a 7" or a plug for when im by myself. Sometimes i bust out my exes rabbit vibe though the ears get in the way of me goihg all the way down.
Also I must say, DAMN I LOVE THE WAY I LOOK IN A STRAP ON!!!!

I LOVE IT!!! It pisses me off that I didn't try this SOONER!

lol Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe
Having seen her with that strapon, I must say she did look fine!
It's always worked for me when/if the lady has a wide variety of sizes and starts at a comfortable girth and gradually wotks up to one that has me grinding and grunting. You'd be surprised how big you can go so long as you've 1) started the process before you arrive; or 2) plan on an extended session where the Proivder works you open. It's one helluva experience!! Originally Posted by txcwby6
I agree with txcwby6 on this being the best way to get the most pleasure from this kind of play!!
Agreed.
Cant just jump right in with a large toy. Well, maybe some can.
I also will start before i arrive with a plug to help make it easier for when we get down to business that way im already somewhat loose
Smart boys..............
I love ass play, both giving and receiving. As for size, I am working my way up...starting with providers rimming and moved to fingers and then to small toys and now small strap-ons...love the idea of finding the perfect partner with lots of toys of various sizes to experiment with and find my limit!
the best play is ass-play,
butt-plugs...anal beads...gaping toys my FAV...
who dosnt like a GOOD ASS-GASM every now and then!!!!
my moto: HAVE AN OPEN MIND
when the moment is right, I'm amazed at what can fit in there at times. Motto - "it's not WHAT is in you that matters, but WHO is on the other end.
the best play is ass-play,
butt-plugs...anal beads...gaping toys my FAV...
who dosnt like a GOOD ASS-GASM every now and then!!!!
my moto: HAVE AN OPEN MIND Originally Posted by DelilaDiamonds
I know you do baby!!
You handled all of me and I'm ready to do it again!!
when the moment is right, I'm amazed at what can fit in there at times. Motto - "it's not WHAT is in you that matters, but WHO is on the other end. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
well said!
Nothing up there for me, maybe just an occasional taint tickle to keep me honest.

As far as giving, I have to defer to the great James Buffett:

"I wish I had a pencil thin penis,
So I could fuck her asshole, to."