New years hobby resolution

• Gbfsl
  • 01-02-2016, 06:36 AM
Live every day like it's my last.
Love every day like it's my first.

I am going to enjoy 2016 to the max!
Not hooby related, but my NYR was to eat healthier.

Day #1 of my diet started yesterday. I got rid of all bad food at my house.

It was delicious.
Live every day like it's my last.
Love every day like it's my first.

I am going to enjoy 2016 to the max! Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Very well said sir.
2015 was very black and white (that is, dominated by black ladies and white ladies) compared to 2014.. it might be natural to say I will look for a more diverse ethnic mix, but I may or may not.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
to expand on my previous post.. I will say "yes" to the idea of looking for a more diverse mix.. off to a good start, a little activity with 2 Latinas last night.. planted that seed in my head, to want to plant my seed in.. well, you get it..
I am going to be more active on the boards this year. Not just posting the bi weekly ad's and perving the threads.

And it won't be for threADs but for reasons like....

DEADPOOL!!!

Because he's awesome and witty, and he even breaks the forth wall...
I'm going to give him another wall to break, the hobby forum wall...

Chimichangas!!!!
I am going to be more active on the boards this year. Not just posting the bi weekly ad's and perving the threads.

And it won't be for threADs but for reasons like....

DEADPOOL!!!

Because he's awesome and witty, and he even breaks the forth wall...
I'm going to give him another wall to break, the hobby forum wall...

Chimichangas!!!! Originally Posted by Just Danni
I don't know you, but you have instantly become way cooler than 99.9999999% of the providers on this site in my book, you rock!
Outside of who I want to see, I'm planning on doing my first threesome. Dang where to start this search.
My two long time ATFs are slowly leaving the hobby or area - so begin the search for a new one - pretty hard standards to meet but I will try and try and...
Non hobby NYR loose about 20 lbs from the mid section.
Hobby NYR a different provider each month. But also seeing my favorites too. Really need to win the lotto.
My hobby resolutions are to: Hobby less but with the providers on a very short list. I was more about quantity last year so more quality this year i.e. not so many 30 min appointments but more hour or more appointments and definitely fewer appointments right after work.
My hobby resolutions this year, so far . . .

- Improve TCB skills
- Explore further into BDSM
- Find a truly bisexual doubles partner
- Have sex with a TS

Happy new year folks!
SWEET!!! I mean, come on, what's not to love about Deadpool?

I have comics, statues, clothes, hats, buttons, AND a tattoo... I'm in a serious committed obsession with him and it keeps growing...

I'm getting a lady hard-on right now just talking about him.

I don't know you, but you have instantly become way cooler than 99.9999999% of the providers on this site in my book, you rock! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
To take the newbie plunge into the hobby Originally Posted by Secrettexasman523
Same here.
Same here. Originally Posted by Pauljohnphoenix
Luckily DFW is home to several quality providers who are newbie friendly, including myself