pictures

Your so full of shit, your here because your a prick who doesn't know how to talk to women and they don't want anything to do with you. I "hang around older kids and that has its own issues", really, just what kind of issues could those be. I also hate to tell you this but if your over 21 your no longer a kid. The funny thing is, you think you have all the answers because your in college, but the reality is you don't and you have demonstrated that you are more uninformed than most. I hate to burst your little bubble sport, there are a lot of people who have went to college who also have years of living in the real world, your learn this someday when you have lived a little. Your boring me. Originally Posted by dirty dog
HEY! YOU GOT ONE RIGHT!
HEY! YOU GOT ONE RIGHT! Originally Posted by Longermonger
Monger how you doin man, been a while, you out on parole? Hey bro dont forget to register they take that very serious.
What was that noise? It sounded like an unemployed jailbird was squawking at me.
What was that noise? It sounded like an unemployed jailbird was squawking at me. Originally Posted by Longermonger
The word is semi retired, the difference is I get paid not to work LOL. July 2014 the lease on my last business expires and then I will be completely retired. When do you get to hang up the working gig? Stay away from the playgrounds!