Text messages suck (the bad way)

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]
I mean I understand where you guys are coming from, but understand where we come from too. Just think of all the lovely phone calls we get to screen where the only way you know someone is on the line is the deep breathing you hear and then the final release!!! Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
OMG, that's brilliant. I'll be just as satisfied, and I get to keep my $$$!
(Many of the ladies want you to text instead of phone because you're not texting with the lady, you're texting with her PIMP! __________________
Be Gneiss Gnow....)

hmmm ... keen observation. And maybe so.

But for most ( imho) of the Ladies on this board I dont think so.

However, an " Agency" is a Pimp substitute. A business partner without the bling and the cady and the big fur hat! Originally Posted by harkontume
****************************** ********* what????

I prefer texting, because I don't have to worry who might overhear my conversation. It's not cool to chat in a store, or in line, or at the house, etc.

NO PIMP or anyone else has ever touched my phone. I'm just me, myself, and I, in this venture.

And, I love texting, it's easy for me, but I understand not everone likes it. I accept all forms of communication *(smile)*
I absolutely hate texting. I'm very slow at it and without my glasses it's impossible. I also don't like the fact that a text can be read by anybody with access to the phone. I password protected voice mail is much more secure. That being said I do have a hobby phone that is locked on being turned off. I keep it turned off until I'm at a place where I can talk. If my SO found this phone I would say that it belongs to one of my employees or I found it at XXXX parking lot.
  • Maya
  • 08-06-2010, 07:58 PM
I like text message but it can have it's disadvantages, I mostly like to call. Unless like everyone else is saying people are around. I am a very discreet provider and no one knows what I do. So it can be also very convenient when u need to talk to someone but can't exactly do so verbally
****************************** ********* what????

I prefer texting, because I don't have to worry who might overhear my conversation. It's not cool to chat in a store, or in line, or at the house, etc.

NO PIMP or anyone else has ever touched my phone. I'm just me, myself, and I, in this venture.

And, I love texting, it's easy for me, but I understand not everone likes it. I accept all forms of communication *(smile)* Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
That's not the reason for all the ladies to prefer texting. However, there are a lot more of the ladies than you think who are pimped, including ladies on this board. The pimps like texting because they want to control their "property."

You do have a lot more confidence about who you're talking to when you phone rather than texting, e-mailing or messaging. Even when phoning, a lot of the pimps keep a close eye on the lady's phone and watch who she talks to.
  • Maya
  • 08-06-2010, 09:14 PM
Exactly u don't need every one to hear all your business right. But I don't mind talking on the phone when I can.
SFKF, that didn't sound angry to me, it sounded HOT. I will be sure to text you every day for the rest of your life just to arouse that kind of passion... Ummmmm!

Aidan, my beautiful friend, there are far better ways to arouse my passions than that; but as long as you're at least trying to keep me and my passions aroused, you'll get no complaints from me.

And if you thinck that's HOT, imagine how HOT it would be to actually call; where you can hear an actual human voice bitch and complain about just how much I fucking H8 text-messaging. How HOT would *that* be, huh baby?

I thinck I've come up with a solution, though. I thought about this for a while and came-up with an idea. I call it, Smilyngus®.

Smilyngus®, is simply a new type of expressive communication where the conversational participants use smilies in place of text/words.

Here's an example of how a Smilyngus® conversation might go;
{words/comments and brackets are for illustrative purposes only and would not be visible in the actual message; you'd see only the Smiley.} Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
{Hi Aidan. Damn I've missed you girl. Give me a hug}

{You know Aidan, I was thincking}

{it's been ages }

{ Would you like to get together and have a drink? }

{and maybe afterward we could...}

{then head over to my place for some sofa-fun )

{because I know how much you love me to...}

{and if you're feeling really randy... }

{...and...}

{not to mention this. (See? I didn't forget..heh! }

{so come on, let's knock the dust off the Sofa}

{..it'll be Fun!}

{ Please?}

{If not, it's cool. I'll find something else to do}

{ followed immediately by...}

{Sincerely, SKF }

{end of message}

I'd much prefer Smilyng® over text-messaging.

Thoughts?

At least you GET to text him. I don't have his phone number anymore!

Just sayin......

Love you SKF....
I will pass on anyone who insists on sending
me text messages. If we cant talk on the
phone, dont want to see you!!

Rocker
I've never sent a text message, and I'm younger than you might think. I only communicate through phone or email, and I prefer email, but that's just me.
I'd much prefer Smilyng® over text-messaging.

Thoughts?

. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

• Carl
  • 08-07-2010, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
I like to leave all options open to make it as easy as possible...I only started with texting in the past year only because so have told me it would be much easier ....