Strap-on Providers

safe sex is very hot. What about seductively reaching for a latex glove, slipping if over one hand with a SNAP, then reaching for the lube, opening it and letting it drizzle all over the finger of my glove. Now, what shall I do? bwahahahaha (evil laugh)
Being Nurse Taylor opens up many, um, opportunities.
ahhhh, that finger feels delicious in my anus, relaxing for more now.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-25-2010, 01:09 PM
Taylor...

You are a naughty, naughty, girl!

I like that.
safe sex is very hot. What about seductively reaching for a latex glove, slipping if over one hand with a SNAP, then reaching for the lube, opening it and letting it drizzle all over the finger of my glove. Now, what shall I do? bwahahahaha (evil laugh) Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Oh please please please come visit Dallas!!!
yeah, but did you notice that she pulled that latex glove on all the way up to here ELBOW???!!!
Gulp, slowhand, i was just beginning to relax.
safe sex is very hot. What about seductively reaching for a latex glove, slipping if over one hand with a SNAP, then reaching for the lube, opening it and letting it drizzle all over the finger of my glove. Now, what shall I do? bwahahahaha (evil laugh) Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Lets hope that you've already restrained and gagged your patients prior to their examination... for their own safety, of course. Not that it would ever cross you mind to render them helpless for you to have your wicked way with them...
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Taylor--I feel the same!!!!!
Oh please please please come visit Dallas!!! Originally Posted by LatexLover
Holy WOW! You're avatar is hot. Who is she? And those are some LONG gloves. Have they been used on you?
She is a fetish model and she is hot! But alas I've never met her. I have had gloves like that used on me before but only to the wrist so far! Would you like to try to take me further?
am I alone when I think that seeing a woman reach for a condom and opening it with her teeth, then spitting on the cock before slowly and deliberately rolling it down the shaft is sexy? Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
That is sexy, but I think making the guy do it would be nasty, and that kind of nasty is damn sexy, too!
omfg--I just spit my dr pepper out all over the keyboard!!!!!
So I'll ask question going the other way. Are there any providers who have the stomach to be merciless in how the deliver strap-on play? Obviously, still using lube because otherwise we're talking blood and stitches.
man i need to go to dallas i am a spinner strap on provider!!!!!