Why Women Should Swallow

<just grinning and taking the fifth>
lmao now here is a lady whom i would love to watch in action as well in a double with her! BABEE when you coming down this way dear???
  • BIG C
  • 03-04-2010, 05:51 PM
<just grinning and taking the fifth> Originally Posted by babee
Taking a fifth of what
Dear Gloria, I will be happy to help break you in to swallowing...and I look forward to it!
damn yall are making me thirsty...................
damn yall are making me thirsty................... Originally Posted by DallasRain
Making? I have it on good authority that your thirst is never satisfied.

Cheers,

bcg
Taking a fifth of what Originally Posted by BIG C
Whatever you think you got!

Belinda, the last time I was in Jax at the M&G, somebody snucked up behind me, grabbed my hips, pushed me facefirst on a table and tried to do me right there! If Dallas had been wearing her strap on, that'd been alright but to tease thataway, that's just not right.
  • BIG C
  • 03-06-2010, 06:01 AM
Whatever you think you got! Originally Posted by babee
What'cha mean think???.....I don't have to think because I know] I got what you need.....

Belinda, the last time I was in Jax at the M&G, somebody snucked up behind me, grabbed my hips, pushed me facefirst on a table and tried to do me right there! Originally Posted by babee
Sorry, I just got a li'l carried away with all the booze and babes parading around I kinda lost control.....Won't happen again (at least not until the next time I do it----lol)
hmmmmmmmmmm Babee--guess i better bring my strap on to the next M&G babe!!!
Oh my, Dallas and Babee and a strap-on...phew. Can I video that?
All I keep thinking when I read this thread is that some of us (ahem) are gonna be 100+ wrinkled, toothless, grey hair, yellowed nails and someone is gonna say "What's the secret of your longevity?" ....
All I keep thinking when I read this thread is that some of us (ahem) are gonna be 100+ wrinkled, toothless, grey hair, yellowed nails and someone is gonna say "What's the secret of your longevity?" .... Originally Posted by babee
I am already there!!! My secret... sex and more sex... and then some more on top of that!!

Sex with men...

sex with women...

sex with men and women...

sex with myself...

did I menton sex?

Smooch!

Lea
And Lea means it! Thank goodness!