Kamala Harris Tells Meet the Press……”The Border is Secure”

Yeah she's dark skinned. She can be African if that matters to you. The real point of that video was she's an opportunistic, manipulative bitch. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Dude, you are talking in circles now. In post #25 you posted that Harris was not African American.

https://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?d...y&p=1062964058

You posted a link where a reality tv judge said she Ain't Black.

The Wiki link proved both of you wrong. Now you should follow your own advice in post #42. "Give it up. You are making a fool of yourself".
Dude, you are talking in circles now. In post #25 you posted that Harris was not African American.

https://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?d...y&p=1062964058

You posted a link where a reality tv judge said she Ain't Black.

The Wiki link proved both of you wrong. Now you should follow your own advice in post #42. "Give it up. You are making a fool of yourself". Originally Posted by adav8s28
Hahaha, what pissed you off about that video was the Judge said she wasn't Black. But he also said she fucked her way to where she is today. I guess she is Black, lol.
Everybody fucks their way to where they are today.
Everybody fucks their way to where they are today. Originally Posted by royamcr
Only losers do when they have nothing else to offer or they resort to crime.
But he also said she fucked her way to where she is today. I guess she is Black, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Does that mean that Melanina Trump and Sarah Airhead Palin are black?

You don't handle losing a debate well, do you?
Does that mean that Melanina Trump and Sarah Airhead Palin are black?

You don't handle losing a debate well, do you? Originally Posted by adav8s28
No, they aren't black. I am not debating you are about Harris's ethnicity. I don't have a problem with that. The problem I have with her is she's an opportunistic fucking bitch.
Members Are Reminded . . .
#27 - Often times in online communities, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.