Join the NRA or renew membership, TODAY!

Are commercial enterprises actually declaring war on the NRA?

Didn't they learn anything from the NFL experience? "All righty, then!"
Are commercial enterprises actually declaring war on the NRA?

Didn't they learn anything from the NFL experience? "All righty, then!" Originally Posted by LexusLover
ONly cause of whiners on twitter blackmailing them in effect.. And i have already wrote to every company i've done business with that's ON that list, telling them if they DO continue with their boycott, EVERYONE of us in the NRA, will cease doing business with THEM!
I just can't understand the "logic" behind this "boycott the NRA and anybody associated with them" movement. The morons calling for this don't frequent those businesses or use those services anyway. Their supporters don't either. So the goal is to end the discounts NRA members get for going to these businesses? Businesses caving to these whiners will learn the NFL's lesson when the sales start dropping off. Of course this may cause other businesses to start working with the NRA to pick up those customers.
we've got some very stupid people out there and you can't fix stupid.
I just can't understand the "logic" behind this "boycott the NRA and anybody associated with them" movement. The morons calling for this don't frequent those businesses or use those services anyway. Their supporters don't either. So the goal is to end the discounts NRA members get for going to these businesses? Businesses caving to these whiners will learn the NFL's lesson when the sales start dropping off. Of course this may cause other businesses to start working with the NRA to pick up those customers. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
ThinkProgress and other "news management services" have threatened them.
I just can't understand the "logic" behind this "boycott the NRA and anybody associated with them" movement. The morons calling for this don't frequent those businesses or use those services anyway. Their supporters don't either. So the goal is to end the discounts NRA members get for going to these businesses? Businesses caving to these whiners will learn the NFL's lesson when the sales start dropping off. Of course this may cause other businesses to start working with the NRA to pick up those customers. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Its an extension of "GUNS ARE EVIL, thus those who support guns must also be evil" Mantra the leftists have ingrained in their DNA.
BUT i do agree, i can't understand how WHINERS via Twitter, can force a company to disassociate itself with a group who's got MILLIONS Of customers who frequent their products..
  • grean
  • 02-26-2018, 06:30 AM
The NRA would back a TS advocating hetero sex was illegal as long as it was pro gun. Originally Posted by bamscram
They are very accepting in that regard. They do really just focus on lobbying against gun control and have blinders on to other issues.

Because of that unfortunately, the number of racist members in the organization can cause it to get painted with the same brush as those members. That is unfortunate and the NRA probably should address that.

People from all backgrounds love guns. The NRA could bring everyone together, lol.

Heres a joke.

Hey, what going on over there?

There is a klansman sitting next to a black guy sitting next to an asian transgendered gay woman.

Must be an NRA meeting.
I got 2 female co-workers to join today. Their husbands are members of the NRA but they never thought about joining. Got one more I'm going to work on tomorrow. Then I will start on some of the ladies on the order desk at a few distributors and some our female rep's. Guarantee you, I will get 2-3 more! Then I will call a few relatives and cousins! I'm calling my step mother now.

Step mother is joining as I post this!

I'm going to a gun show Saturday and will sign up, plus get free admission at the same time.
I got 2 female co-workers to join today. Their husbands are members of the NRA but they never thought about joining. Got one more I'm going to work on tomorrow. Then I will start on some of the ladies on the order desk at a few distributors and some our female rep's. Guarantee you, I will get 2-3 more! Then I will call a few relatives and cousins! I'm calling my step mother now. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It certainly seems in the past 5 years or so, MORE women i've known have joined than guys..
Only 13 people ever asked for the NRA discount at Delta! LOLing 0zombies
Cost them a 40 million dollar tax break...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...eak/388587002/

I can buy any gun I want, legally. I don't need to join the NRA to do so. Biggest scam Lobby out there. A bunch of fear mongers taking advantage of people
I can buy any gun I want, legally. I don't need to join the NRA to do so. Biggest scam Lobby out there. A bunch of fear mongers taking advantage of people Originally Posted by themystic

See ya mistyeyes.. it's over, Good by! I don't want to see you cry...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtdOpnCBLj8