Texas-Nebraska guess the score

I'm trying to figure out which I want more. The huskers to win or that free big bottle of Jack. Hmmmmm???
The correct answer would be........you want ME more than both.
I want you to want me. Isn't that a line from a song. Ok the mind is drifting. Damn. Time to go run again
  • Blaze
  • 10-13-2010, 06:27 PM
28-24 Nebraska...
Hello people... my first time posting! Originally Posted by utkguy22

Well I haven't a clue on a point spread. I just hope that this game my Horns will be able to actually catch the ball and then run the damn thing! I am still very disgusted over the O-who game.

So utkguy22, you decided to take the leap huh? Good thread to do so! Welcome out of the closet.
Ok Elena no more what ifs. Tomm is the day. Prepare to pay up. I still have that paddle. lol
Yes, tomorrow is the day. I hope you took note of my wines from my previous post and ordered one of them. I'll have MY paddle ready for use on YOU.
Elena I think you would look nice with a light pink hue on your ass. I let you take a shot of Jack to make you feel better
OK, I'll let you smack my ass with my paddle if I lose the bet.
Wow! I guess Texas just has our number. Ellena I bow to the better bet and will abide by the terms. I just can't let you paddle my ass. lol Too much to ask after the loss. I am out of town this week but will be back late next weekend. I hope you look foward to our meeting and your wine
Burk,

Darlin', I won't rub the loss in. I shall be a gracious winner and say, thank you. I look forward to seeing you next week and I do look forward to my wine. But, I'm drooling at the fact that I get to paddle your ass.

Now, I'm off to watch the Badgers kick some Ohio St. ass.
Haha, thanks Blaze!
Would someone please post the date, time and place where we are all supposed to be lined up, bent over, and awaiting Ms. Elena's paddle?
lol Mutual. Well, I don't think there's a line, but feel free to sign up with me for that paddling.
Well, I came close to the score of Tx vs Nebraska but had the winner wrong. Ugh!

Now as to those Badgers, Ms Elena; they did what they were supposed to do and the Buckeye's defense couldn't stop them. Game over! We knew from the first two games of the season that we were having problems with kickoff and punt returns but thought it was fixed. Guess not! Don't think the game would have gone the way it did had we not allowed that k/o return but...
Someone in our hometown paper made the comment that we lost the National Championship, the Heisman Trophy and even the Big 10 Championship all in one game. Whew!!
John,

No worries, my Badgers needed to prove themselves after that loss to Mich. That was a hard loss for me. We'll see what happens in another month. From what's been going on the last couple weeks, its up in the air who'll be #1.