INSTEAD OF A NO AA POLICY

maybe they should have a "NO THUG" policy...... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Having A No Thug Policy Is Basically The Same As Having A NBA Policy In My View!!! Because I Am Sorry But Most Black Men Dont Wanna Pay Expect A Lot For Nothing Dont Tip & Get Very Violent When They Dont Get WHat They Deserve!!! Yeah There Are Some Good Black Men Out There But Hard To Find!!! Men Have Preferences To But They Keep Them To Themselves So Its Not Right To Think Negative About Any Women WHo Has Preferences...
how can you tell if their a thug before you meet them? Originally Posted by simpleton
Usually by how they talk on the phone you can tell if someone is ghetto or if someone is professional!!

Oh, Cecilia. You're such a cutie. Poor thing. I'm sorry that [apparently] all of your previous experiences with black men have turned out so unpleasant. When a pattern develops in a particular situation, I believe one has to question some of the things they're doing. Seems like a certain group of providers ALWAYS have issues with BM, when there are others who see BM and NEVER have issues with them. I wonder why that is.

Maybe the ones who have good encounters with BM have BETTER SCREENING METHODS, and aren't getting a majority of their calls from riff raff who primarily use CL and BP to find providers. If you advertise to thugs, well, you're going to attract thuggish people. If they all happen to be black, I guess it's a coincedence. Maybe the white thugs have different taste in women.

If you think white men are saints, then look at the state of this country. Look who runs it. Go look at history and show me one demographic that doesn't have scars from the hand of a WM. What was the race of the Craigslist Killer?

The greatest trick the devil has ever pulled is convincing people he doesn't exist.

I don't know why anyone would think I wouldn't want to see AA women. I have seen them and will any time I feel the urge. Believe it or not, the problem I've had with them is actually getting something set up. There's one I've tried to hook up with probably 10 times. Haven't seen her one single time. The ONE time I did manage to get a session scheduled with her, she called back 5 min later saying she double booked, yet made no attempt to reschedule. The other 9 times are a bunch of full msg boxes, hang up in the face, and this number is no longer in service. Two others I've tried to see. Similar circumstances. WHEN I was actually able to get through, it basically ended up being 2 min of conversation that amounted to nothing. In the past year or two, I've seen maybe 3 AA providers, and it hasn't been from lack of trying.
Dang, Rambro...if it wasn't for bad luck you wouldn't have no luck at all?

Oh, Cecilia. You're such a cutie. Poor thing. I'm sorry that [apparently] all of your previous experiences with black men have turned out so unpleasant. When a pattern develops in a particular situation, I believe one has to question some of the things they're doing. Seems like a certain group of providers ALWAYS have issues with BM, when there are others who see BM and NEVER have issues with them. I wonder why that is.

Maybe the ones who have good encounters with BM have BETTER SCREENING METHODS, and aren't getting a majority of their calls from riff raff who primarily use CL and BP to find providers. If you advertise to thugs, well, you're going to attract thuggish people. If they all happen to be black, I guess it's a coincedence. Maybe the white thugs have different taste in women.

If you think white men are saints, then look at the state of this country. Look who runs it. Go look at history and show me one demographic that doesn't have scars from the hand of a WM. What was the race of the Craigslist Killer?

The greatest trick the devil has ever pulled is convincing people he doesn't exist.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Black Men Have Always Been Attracted To Me But I Mainly Have Indian Clients Honestly!!! But Thanks For The Advice
Dang, Rambro...if it wasn't for bad luck you wouldn't have no luck at all? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Oh, it's not always bad. It's just that the bad stuff makes for better storytelling.

Black Men Have Always Been Attracted To Me But I Mainly Have Indian Clients Honestly!!! But Thanks For The Advice Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
Originally Posted by ibechill
What Is Just So Funny I Give Up On This Site
What Is Just So Funny I Give Up On This Site Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
Maybe it is because you look black.
I am sure a lot of black men are not attracted to you.

You wont massage black women either. Remember?????
She doesn't look "black" to me.............if she was all pissy about sharing a bus seat with you I can see the problem...........if she doesn't want to share her pussy with you, that's her right.

She probably doesn't want to share her pussy with me either...........and it has nothing to do with color.
She doesn't look "black" to me.............if she was all pissy about sharing a bus seat with you I can see the problem...........if she doesn't want to share her pussy with you, that's her right.

She probably doesn't want to share her pussy with me either...........and it has nothing to do with color. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Thank You Dear Hunter Finally Someone Who Stands Up For Me!!!! I Have Told You Before I Am Not Black Nor Do I Look Black & I Am Truely Sorry That Your Offended That I Have A NBA Policy!!! It Is My Preference & It Isn't Intended For Anyone To Get Offensive.. Just Like I Am Sure You Have A Preference On The Women You See!!!
Your mistake is in responding to the thread in the first place...........ignore them.

Most people couldn't care less about your NBA policy unless they are effected..............and if they are, don't give them the satisfaction of drawing you into the game.

It is your pussy. Do what you want to with it.
Your mistake is in responding to the thread in the first place...........ignore them.

Most people couldn't care less about your NBA policy unless they are effected..............and if they are, don't give them the satisfaction of drawing you into the game.

It is your pussy. Do what you want to with it. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I Guess thats what happens when your new I am just going to lay low for now
I Guess thats what happens when your new I am just going to lay TMFT for now.... Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
There... I fixed it for ya...