34 degree streetwalkers

Totally not sure why this is being promoted on this board.
ECCIE .... has come to an all time low ..... Originally Posted by Torre Tames

Then it's been low for a very, very long time. When eccie trimmed itself, it got rid of the subforum where this thread would be. The streets have always been talked about around here. And not just the guys, I've seen a few ladies who also posted on this site.
What do you call what you do for a living? A all time high? Same thing in my eyes and anybody that can be honest with themselves ��....... Originally Posted by BLM69
As I stated before .... I PAY FOR A CLEAN BEAUTIFUL INCALL....KEEP MYSELF IMPECCABLY GROOMED and can carry on an intelligent conversation.
Dude .... what about this info do you NOT GET!

.....You're missing the BLM attention? I know you love me girl �� Originally Posted by BLM69
You're right I want you so bad...
OOPS .....April Fools!

BTW ... over 4300 views now! Thanks for the advert!
Love the lurkers!
  • BLM69
  • 04-01-2021, 01:27 PM
As I stated before .... I PAY FOR A CLEAN BEAUTIFUL INCALL....KEEP MYSELF IMPECCABLY GROOMED and can carry on an intelligent conversation.
Dude .... what about this info do you NOT GET!

You're right I want you so bad...
OOPS .....April Fools!

BTW ... over 4300 views now! Thanks for the advert!
Love the lurkers! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
4k + tricks that seen you make a fool of yourself! Brings me Joy and lots of laughs for many, educated tricks know delusional when they see it time and time again. Joke is on you ma'am 🤣

Hey guys, TT is so high end and busy that she's hoping to catch guys interested in SW hookers, We have standards lady
Whatever...

BLM ... you don't even make any sense.

Later...
TT
  • BLM69
  • 04-01-2021, 04:13 PM
Whatever...

BLM ... you don't even make any sense.

Later...
TT Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Don't you have any dummies coming over today for that high end experience? LMAO 🤣...... I bet those tricks have low expectations and don't know any better

One of my regulars would rock their world and experience what a top notch draining should feel like, I'm a lucky trick I tell you
uhh huh ... So your "regulars" dress to the nine ... bring self esteem .... conduct herself with high regard ... and stimulate you with intellectual conversation?
Would you comfortably take them to a five star restaurant knowing you will be well represented?

You can LaughYourAssoff .... as much as you please...

I stand on top .....and you know it ...

All this said with a smile...

Be honored that I'm taking my precious time to acknowledge you...
uhh huh ... So your "regulars" dress to the nine ... bring self esteem .... conduct herself with high regard ... and stimulate you with intellectual conversation?
Would you comfortably take them to a five star restaurant knowing you will be well represented?

Be honored that I'm taking my precious time to acknowledge you... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Have no bone here. But why no images?
  • BLM69
  • 04-02-2021, 09:40 PM

Be honored that I'm taking my precious time to acknowledge you... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
You can't help yourself to stay out of this thread that shouldn't concern any high end provider, but you know I know as so many regulars here know the truth, you can't/won't/impossible to BS me TT, especially after you posted that you can BS anyone 😂 who does that? TT does haha.....oops

My whores are highly skilled at draining and swallowing me whole or they don't make the cut! why would a trick want to take a provider to a five star anything? I'm in the hobby for drainage period! Everything else is just noise to me. Lucky for you there's uneducated hobby simps

I appreciate quality when I see it, I admire it, I complimented, I spend $ on it, You have any younger hot chicks to recommend us? We need new talent around here
yeah well... that's entertaining.

It's like watching a low class, crappy writing, under produced ... movie.
oh....and let me throw in ... BAD ACTING !

I might be bored, and that is why I keep responding to this thread.
Realize however, I have enough quality business to allow me some down time.
AND I don't have to walk the streets.

BLM... you are out of your league confronting me
This is just fun time. I will check out sooner or later ... hhhmmm.

TT
Have no bone here. But why no images? Originally Posted by winn dixie
You can send a message to me and request a passcode to my image gallery on my website.
If you had done some research .... this would be obvious.

https://torretames.wixsite.com/website
You can send a message to me and request a passcode to my image gallery on my website.
If you had done some research .... this would be obvious.

https://torretames.wixsite.com/website Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Not into folks tracking ip addresses!

Chill out. Just asked a question.
Seems like providers would have pics on their galleries?
  • BLM69
  • 04-03-2021, 01:24 PM
Have no bone here. But why no images? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I have some pics of TT, this is the internet where nothing is private, that low level of ip tracking won't do anything for protected users, send me the code TT and track me
  • BLM69
  • 04-03-2021, 01:35 PM
yeah well... that's entertaining.

It's like watching a low class, crappy writing, under produced ... movie.
oh....and let me throw in ... BAD ACTING !

I might be bored, and that is why I keep responding to this thread.
Realize however, I have enough quality business to allow me some down time.
AND I don't have to walk the streets.

BLM... you are out of your league confronting me
This is just fun time. I will check out sooner or later ... hhhmmm.

You're correct, I'm on a higher level of intelligence and never put my foot in my mouth like yourself, I own what I say and never peddle back like you!

The lady that can't spell is making fun of me? Go up a few post to remind yourself how smart you are 😂 60 and still catching tricks isn't cute, kinda sad 😢
Ha. You are comical.

Anyone who has read my many posts .... know my intelligence level.

Needless to say ... when I respond to you .... my ratings just get me more views.

As I said b4 .... sometimes I just like to f**ck with ya ....
Another sideline ... that , well ..interests me.
Caio
TT
  • BLM69
  • 04-03-2021, 04:56 PM
Ha. You are comical.

Anyone who has read my many posts .... know my intelligence level.

Needless to say ... when I respond to you .... my ratings just get me more views.

As I said b4 .... sometimes I just like to f**ck with ya ....
Another sideline ... that , well ..interests me.
Caio
Take a basic english class to sharpen up your spelling, google can only correct so much intelligent woman, funny how you have to troll a SW thread in hopes to catch a few dummies to contact you

Tricks in their 80s love a young 60 something year old hooker that can't spell. There's a market for everything LMAO, you've brought 0 knowledge to the topic of this thread, chalk up another loss for you TT