did anyone else notice that Boltfan is BANNED?

BOLTFAN IS BANNED?
woooohoooo, that's great news.
now if we can just get rid of that other loud mouth fucker honest_abe

CG
All the people saying I am not Boltfan, who have zero reason to lie, and this psycho still insists I am.

Seriously, get help. Your "fans" who like your reviews have gone to your head.
wherever you say.. Boltfan
All the people saying I am not Boltfan, who have zero reason to lie, and this psycho still insists I am.

Seriously, get help. Your "fans" who like your reviews have gone to your head. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Lol.. its hillarious, isn't it? I've met you in passing.. and hell, I've sat and had drinks with Bolt. Pretty sure nobody would confuse you two as twins.

Of course, those who have their own dirt often have the need to attempt to divert attention. Someones post history screams second persona... just sayin'
Can't believe I actually read every word in every page of this crap....what in the ungodly hell is this? I get myself a full-time job and coed is a bunch of guys talking about another guy being banned....

Let's see some pussy ass or titties please.....
Lol.. its hillarious, isn't it? I've met you in passing.. and hell, I've sat and had drinks with Bolt. Pretty sure nobody would confuse you two as twins.

Of course, those who have their own dirt often have the need to attempt to divert attention. Someones post history screams second persona... just sayin' Originally Posted by Grace Preston

My thoughts exactly.
Can't believe I actually read every word in every page of this crap....what in the ungodly hell is this? I get myself a full-time job and coed is a bunch of guys talking about another guy being banned....

Let's see some pussy ass or titties please..... Originally Posted by Analeese
c'mon now......this place thrives on drama, its like general hospital up in here......even the mods gossip...its dallas coed
It amazes me. I know why he's saying it, but, shit, I beat Bolt's ass at poker far too often for people to confuse us. There's also the fact we look nothing alike and, I dunno, while I've been fairly inactive for a while, it's not like I haven't met a lot of regulars here. And Bolt has met far more.

Is eccie really so desperate to have a guy take advantage of new girls and post reviews with pics they need this shit?
It amazes me. I know why he's saying it, but, shit, I beat Bolt's ass at poker far too often for people to confuse us. There's also the fact we look nothing alike and, I dunno, while I've been fairly inactive for a while, it's not like I haven't met a lot of regulars here. And Bolt has met far more.

Is eccie really so desperate to have a guy take advantage of new girls and post reviews with pics they need this shit? Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
I have had both of you as guests playing poker, and I beat both of you...
I have had both of you as guests playing poker, and I beat both of you... Originally Posted by Johnny Ringo
but you kept getting lucky on the river
The last time I played I walked away with half the buy ins, and that was only because they got tired. I was ready to take the rest.
We need to get another game going again, been way to long.