What is your definition of Energy Independence

• WTF
  • 03-13-2022, 08:51 AM
I'm hesitating to see who exactly "they" is in this quote:

Some folks like to be in a crowd or mob for protection and validity, so they make up broad and encompassing terms and words to appear as though there is a lot of people approving of what they are saying.

They also frequently make stupid remarks like:
Originally Posted by LexusLover
I noticed you have a lot of those ..."they"s in your post.

So stfu.

You never heard of "Never assume"?

Those "they" that I speak of ....were those.

https://www.ihasco.co.uk/blog/entry/...ut-of-u-and-me

Never ASSUME… it makes an ASS out of U and ME

My mistake was assuming you weren't a fucking idiot.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2022, 09:11 AM
poofter

Brit/Aussie slang for a male homosexual, based on the permanant stretching of the anus that results from repeated anal sex, which causes farts to be emitted with a "pooft" sound rather than the usual, stacatto "bra-a-a-p".

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poofter Originally Posted by lustylad
Sounds like your two buddies bambino and Why Yes I Can.

Those two review their ass stuffing adventures. Salty Dick seems to be their "Top".

Is there something in the water up in Pittsburgh?

Do you have something you'd like to confess?
Most of the time it's pleasant to have someone on ignore ... this is one of those times. The whining is tiresome, but the self-laudatory puling is boring.

It reminds me of standing in line at the grocery store behind a mother (or grandmother or other caretaker) with a little person lying on the floor screaming and thrashing their arms ... because they want a candy and aren't getting it. Loud, annoying, and meaningless.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2022, 09:16 AM

well professor it's really quite simple even you should know that if you are a net exporter you have a surplus and because you have plenty it's not a "in demand" resource so the price is cheap. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Do you still believe this nonsense?

You think the United States oil production is the driving force in the World Wide price of oul?

You sticking with that?

Look...I admire you and Tiny being the last one off the sinking ship but you staying on the ship will not keep it from sinking.
Most of the time it's pleasant to have someone on ignore ... this is one of those times. The whining is tiresome, but the self-laudatory puling is boring.

It reminds me of standing in line at the grocery store behind a mother (or grandmother or other caretaker) with a little person lying on the floor screaming and thrashing their arms ... because they want a candy and aren't getting it. Loud, annoying, and meaningless. Originally Posted by LexusLover
My general level of prosperity has multiplied since oil prices and output has increased.

Anything more specific you want to know?

Just ask.

. Originally Posted by WTF
i didnt ask even for that
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2022, 09:47 AM
Most of the time it's pleasant to have someone on ignore ... . Originally Posted by LexusLover
Than stay the fuck out of threads I start.

Jesus, you say you are ignoring me but follow me around like a lost dog.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2022, 09:48 AM
i didnt ask even for that Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Well then you sound unpindownable yourself.

It reminds me of standing in line at the grocery store behind a mother (or grandmother or other caretaker) with a little person lying on the floor screaming and thrashing their arms ... because they want a candy and aren't getting it. Loud, annoying, and meaningless. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Better watch where you step lately!
Kind of a mindless OP but...
Energy independence is like a young adult, you have your own place, make your own money, don't rely on anyone else to live, and have a plan to make things more so in the future.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2022, 10:53 AM
Kind of a mindless OP but...
Energy independence is like a young adult, you have your own place, make your own money, don't rely on anyone else to live, and have a plan to make things more so in the future. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
But energy consumption, distribution and exploration is a world wide endeavor.

Many of you seem to think that we navigate in our own eco system without any influence from other parts of the world.

You do not seem to understand that we sell gasoline all over the world....should we outlaw that?

You seem not to understand that we have private oil companies not nationalized ones, who actually like high oil prices....believe it or not, that is better for their bottom line!
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2022, 01:40 PM
poofter

Brit/Aussie slang for a male homosexual, based on the permanant stretching of the anus that results from repeated anal sex, which causes farts to be emitted with a "pooft" sound rather than the usual, stacatto "bra-a-a-p".

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poofter Originally Posted by lustylad
Other than posting about your favorite farts....Do you still think "energy independence" means lower prices at the pump he in the States?

Instead of homoerotic banter you seem so fond of, care to put that self professed brilliant economic mind to use on the subject of "energy independence"?

Is it as Wacko states .... the path to lower gas prices here in the States? Or if we increase production here in this country by 2 million barrels but Russia sidelines 5 million barrels a day....will gas prices go down here like Wacko thinks? Or will they in fact rise?
Other than posting about your favorite farts....Do you still think "energy independence" means lower prices at the pump he in the States?

Instead of homoerotic banter you seem so fond of, care to put that self professed brilliant economic mind to use on the subject of "energy independence"?

Is it as Wacko states .... the path to lower gas prices here in the States? Or if we increase production here in this country by 2 million barrels but Russia sidelines 5 million barrels a day....will gas prices go down here like Wacko thinks? Or will they in fact rise? Originally Posted by WTF
dude! the speculators set the prices! all this other b/s is just word vomit. They are controlled by the o & g companies.
OIL = Ultimate corruption!
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2022, 01:58 PM
dude! the speculators set the prices! all this other b/s is just word vomit. They are controlled by the o & g companies.
OIL = Ultimate corruption! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You mean speculators set the price over actual supply and demand?

Please explain.

You mean speculators set the price over actual supply and demand?

Please explain.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Why? I have posted the answer! Everything else is non sense.
Those bastards love to hear just rumors of trouble so they can jack up the prices. Get it now?

Its simple!