Marrying a Provider

Someone who saids i love you after a hr or two does have issues.. Even after a month is strange to me... You dont know the person after 5 years most of the time.. BUT if you have to ask yourself if you should marry ANYONE, then dont cause its probably not goin to work.. N all these questions go both ways cause i know ive been asked for marriage by hobbiest numerous of times... The hobbying is not the reason i say no but the person.. Im a firm believer that you can find love anywhere! Depends on how mature you are!
OK, probably talked too much bout this lol.. I will shut up now! Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Holly, I would marry you but then where would I find a girlfriend like you?
Well, I dated a provider for about two years. I actually met her at my old college campus lunch hall in good old New Orleans. I just remember her having multiple phones and lots and lots of condoms in her car. I kept asking questions and she finally broke down and told me. I was kinda naive and ignorant back then and never really cared or thought much of it. That and my dick always told me what to do. No one at school knew and so i kept dating her. The sex was okay and the relationship was good. The relationship never pursued further, i was to young at the time and marriage wasnt even on my mind. Personally i wouldnt want to date a provider, i did it back then because i didnt know best. Late in our relationship she started to share too much information with me and i didnt really like hearing it. I guess the real her started to come out and i just wasnt that into her anymore. She was a nice girl just not all there. She had definitely taken a route in life that i never really was able to understand.
I don't know about marrying a provider, but I'm dating an AMP girl that I met as a client. We haven't been seeing each other long, so only time will tell.