disturbing avatar

• BLM69
  • 02-10-2019, 02:01 PM
Not sure why some people always go back to racism, must be the month we're in? There's plenty of women here who love dark meat, if some don't, find the ones that do. BTW; sherry has publicly apologized weeks ago for her simple mistake of her thread
Ludlum, I understand your hurt & anger and you're right to feel this way. I'm glad you're expressing your feelings too because it isn't healthy to hold it inside.

That being said, I do think Sherry just made a mistake. I don't think Sherry was being malicious or had an ulterior agenda. I've met some very nasty racist people in the past and Sherry is not one of them.

Sherry does see black guys and men of all shapes and colors. As others have stated, she is an elder of the ECCIE community and she deserves the respect that must be given to an elder. She has more wisdom & experience in her little finger than most of us have in our whole bodies!
  • 02-11-2019, 03:01 PM
sigh... Originally Posted by B Three
+1

On a lighter note.....Damn girl you look better than a government check!

Pre gov shutdown of course......lmao!

I need to make another trip to Houston
Awww. Thanks. I’m a bit under the weather today, so your compliment cheered me up!

Back on topic...since I’m on image patrol duty...this avatar was far from the most disturbing I’ve seen! There was one from, I believe, the same occasion that was an action shot and did not show her face...oy vey! Blechhhh.