rush limbaugh: Blue State Governors Want to Ruin the Economy

That's approaching the level of arrogance of a Demonicrat politician. FYI: Governor of PA slot should be opening up pretty soon. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I'm already at my true calling which is being a father and to provide the best life I can for my children. That doesn't have shit to do with politics. That's a man's true calling and I've done just that and will continue do so... thanks for your opinion though.
More than just governors, every democrat in the country is rooting for maximum economic damage and maximum death counts. Saying they’re sick fucks is an insult to sick fucks. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You believe that people out of work or in the hospital with COVID are rooting for economic damage and maximum deaths? You, sir, are an idiot.
You believe that people out of work or in the hospital with COVID are rooting for economic damage and maximum deaths? You, sir, are an idiot. Originally Posted by kuhoplite
He's not the only one on this Board.. but I really think most of them are deliberate Idiots, they post shit like this for Troll amusement. I hope so, at least.. even for a Hooker Board, we have an alarming set of anti-intellectual posters who regularly submit shit that is to the right of Genghis Khan.
He's not the only one on this Board.. but I really think most of them are deliberate Idiots, they post shit like this for Troll amusement. I hope so, at least.. even for a Hooker Board, we have an alarming set of anti-intellectual posters who regularly submit shit that is to the right of Genghis Khan. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The point is that the economic damage doesn't hurt the wealthy liberal class that hates Trump so much getting rid of him has become the goal, no matter what the cost.

Plus, the DPST's love the power of government control.

The people are fighting back.

I'm not totally innocent here, though. I hope it destroys the NBA.
The point is that the economic damage doesn't hurt the wealthy liberal class that hates Trump so much getting rid of him has become the goal, no matter what the cost.
Originally Posted by friendly fred
and I will graciously accept that point, and in fact second it. for some reason it is difficult for others to state something without absurd hyperbole.
I believe very few people want their investments to tank just because they hate Trump so much and they want people to die to oust him. If you bust your ass and you like your money, you don't hate anyone enough to sacrifice it regardless of your disdain for a clown president.

I don't give a fuck about Trump, but I care about my money a hell of a lot more than I care about him because I don't care about him at all but I always will care about my money and making more of it and banking that shit.
He's not the only one on this Board.. but I really think most of them are deliberate Idiots, they post shit like this for Troll amusement. I hope so, at least.. even for a Hooker Board, we have an alarming set of anti-intellectual posters who regularly submit shit that is to the right of Genghis Khan. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Most of the anti intellectual trolls are banned. There are a few left. Look in the mirror, you’ll see one.
You believe that people out of work or in the hospital with COVID are rooting for economic damage and maximum deaths? You, sir, are an idiot. Originally Posted by kuhoplite
Democratic politicians and their foaming-at-the-mouth worshippers are. Absolutely.

believe very few people want their investments to tank just because they hate Trump so much and they want people to die to oust him.
Your average welfare slob, illegal alien, tranny streetwalker, or lesbian dance therapy grad has no investments.
Let's see how Michigan does in the long run