Ghislane Maxwell arrested!

Meanwhile - clinton is documented on many flights with epstein.

. Originally Posted by oeb11
and didn't he (Clinton)

a. lie about the number of flights he is documented to have been on, he says 4 and the logs say 26 or so

and

b. ditch his secret service detail at least five times?

as far as trump is concerned

there is one log in 1997 showing trump flew one time on a plane owned by Epstein from palm beach florida to newark new jersey
They are coming for Bill.
You know I have a photo of me and Sarah Palin. Wish I could say I was fucking her but only JCM would believe it.
I also have a photo of me and Ona Zee from while back. Wish I could say I fucked her but only JCM would believe it.
I found out that my mom has a photo of me with Santa Claus from years ago. Wish I could say I got everything on my list but only JCM would believe it.
  • oeb11
  • 07-08-2020, 10:25 AM
I say all of the following as someone who hates Donald Trump:

The problem with all of your idiotic pictures of Trump with Epstein/Maxwell is that they are ALL at PUBLIC events where hundreds of bigwigs were in attendance. You have no private settings photos.

Epstein and Maxwell were high society moochers who squeezed their way into as many "celebrity" photos as possible at as many events as possible. They would then use this free publicity to make even more connections and weasel their way into other powerful circles. But both were frauds at bottom.

There were probably 500 other people at the event in the picture above and Epstein and Maxwell are probably in pictures with at least half of them.

But Trump never befriended either of them, never went to Epstein's private island, and never flew on Epstein's plane - the Lolita Express.

In fact, after Epstein first got in trouble for child molestation, Trump barred him from ever visiting Mar-a-Lago. In other words, he did the right thing early.

On the other hand, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, and a bunch of others were guests at Epstein's private island, flew on his plane, and attended his private parties where all the teenage girls were.

About the only thing that may save Clinton is that he was apparently not interested in the teen girls, but was having an affair with Maxwell herself. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210

I respect your posting factual truth, Good Sir.

You are entitled to your opinion about President Trump. .

I do wish the LSM would adhere to Facts and respect Truth as you do.

Thank You, K.
giuffre (Virginia) says about ghislane, “she flew Bill in the black helicopter that Jeffrey bought her"
I respect your posting factual truth, Good Sir.

You are entitled to your opinion about President Trump. .

I do wish the LSM would adhere to Facts and respect Truth as you do.

Thank You, K. Originally Posted by oeb11
yes a rare moment of considered truth by someone who "hates" trump

he is to be commended in hopes more would follow his example
You know I have a photo of me and Sarah Palin. Wish I could say I was fucking her but only JCM would believe it.
I also have a photo of me and Ona Zee from while back. Wish I could say I fucked her but only JCM would believe it.
I found out that my mom has a photo of me with Santa Claus from years ago. Wish I could say I got everything on my list but only JCM would believe it. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I actually did fuck Ona Zee when she was touring Dallas with an agency called Adult Star Fantasy back in the late 90s or early 2000s.
Ona Zee, she's not bad looking for her day. she's 69 now.

Hell you can’t even find picture where Trumps hai is orange! That’s been a long Fucking time.
She's gonna have a accident ,,,,,,, they cant let her talk
She's gonna have a accident ,,,,,,, they cant let her talk Originally Posted by rexdutchman
based on the attorney she just hired, the thought, by those who might know, is that she wants a deal

and a deal means spilling the beans
They are coming for Bill. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Bill is waiting in a limo on the tarmac for the AJ's plan to land.
  • oeb11
  • 07-09-2020, 07:53 AM
H... is contemplating damage control.

Maxwell has no chance for survival.
H... is contemplating damage control.

Maxwell has no chance for survival. Originally Posted by oeb11

maxwell is no dummy.

just hope she has a deadman's switch. if she dies, her tapes go public.