Review: The Infamous BJ broke my NCNS cherry!

• 69er
  • 01-18-2012, 09:41 PM
Seriously? We have practically the same post count, I have been registered nearly a full year before you and a nice percentage of my posts are in the Provider Ad Section. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Perhaps you need to look up outspoken. I found "said or expressed with candour or boldness". Note how there is no mention of how often someone speaks. If you don't understand the word, try an online dictionary.

Very outspoken? Huh? I work here, now why are you here?
I get that you didn't understand the word outspoken, as for the rest? I'm here to shop for a service. That is what ECCIE is about, the exchange of information about those we buy services from. Without the likes of me, and people like me, you'd not be here, as there would be no job for you.

I'm sorry to have hurt your feelings with friendly banter.
Honestly, I'm not hurt. As I said, didn't really expect a lovey dovey note from you or most of the other ladies around here. I think most are happy to see NCNS not be linked to profiles, or posted at all, as doing so would show all too glaringly who takes care of business well, or not so well. Just look at this all too telling posting:

Geez, if I posted a NCNS report (not a review) everytime I was NCNS, I'd probably made a lot of ladies DNS list. Originally Posted by tigercat
To me, that says there is a problem here, and it needs to be fixed. Too many guys are afraid to post the facts.

You didn't see the "LOL"?
I saw the LOL. Exactly what it referred to can be taken several ways. I still don't get a feeling that you feel any less than contempt for those who feel that you were at least somewhat responsible. I look at this, your reply to the OP...

Damn, pleasurewolf! Snitches get stitches!

Moral of my story? Pay your tickets people, jail sucks.

pleasurewolf, you have mail. (Do I get extra credit points that I sent his PM before I checked Coed? No?)

Everyone else, get back to work and mind your damn business. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ

What I see is a person who's made a mistake, that then is fine with making snarky comments to the rest of us.

I'm not going to belabor this any longer. I'm not really interested in changing your mind BJ, or those of any of the ladies on this issue.

Who I wish to make think about this, is the gents! I suggest NCNS reports be posted, if the lady makes good, feel free to let everyone know. If nothing else, this activity will show who is dependable and who is not. I thought that was a least part of the purpose around here. The exchange of information is why we are here. If you withhold NCNS reports, we gents lose valuable information.
69er, I really was just being snarky. Same as I have been the last five years on any post I make. I took no shot at you personally. I really didn't. What's funny to one isn't always to another. I certainly did not try to be rude, if you read every last post I have ever written my tone is the same.

Nothing said on this site hurts my feelings a bit and laughter is the best medicine in my experience.

Sorry though 69er, you are most likely 100% accurate in your assessment, but this is a whore board and quite frankly I don't really give a damn as to what extent I am analyzed on it, or by who.

All that mattered to me about any of this was taken care of over PMs between me and the OP before I had even seen this thread. I just had some fun with the thread, should I have rather cowered with my head between my legs?

Sorry if you or anyone else took me as rude or would rather not see me because of it. I don't give a fuck about you or them. I will take care of the ones who do choose to see me and that's all that really matters I guess.

I'm off to read the online dictionary until I fall asleep. G'nite, folks!
There is no such thing as bad publicity, eh BJ?
Where was the ...LOL then? That's the normal way to indicate you don't mean something...IJS Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
You mean like:

Thanks FWOG, lol!

Got it.
Sorta like.. If your mom would've just swallowed that day..

Ummm, "LOL". Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
That was great BJ. FYI BJ's reputation needs no defending. However, after the stellar service I recieved, I would in a second.
He said, she said, no need for more drama or mud slinging