Which Provider has the best Bikini Body in Fort Worth Area?

Originally Posted by cameron0908
Okay are you using some jedi mind trick or what? how do you stand parallel?
thanks matador for fixing my pics you know i suck with the computer sometimes lol
Heck if I can show up in a bathrobe... your bikini seems to be in order.

Off track, but love the sun to get some tan on these white sticks while golfing, damn I love spring....

I wouldn't wear a bikini..if you paid me to.

Okay, well maybe after about a month more in the gym and tanning bed. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
hmmm i love tan lines. wonder if those hot curves on cameron have tan lines on them? i dont know what it is but it seems so naughty when your kissing those spots behind the bikini. i dont know why its just what i like!
Damn!!!!!! Cameron, you got my vote for sure!!!!!
Good God almighty, Cameron is tooootttttaaaaallllllllllyyyyy y hot! DAMN
Wow my vote goes to Cameron tooo!!
OOOOO I have the best bikini body....in my head LOL!
Cameron IS PRETTY DAMN FLAWLESS!

SHE IS A HOTTIE! AND I think she is wayyy more tan than me lol

Cameron what the hell? I have a Lady who AIRBRUSHES my tan and I lay in a bed a few times a week! And I am still not that dark...I need your secret because Im a TAN WHORE!

thanks berkleigh i dont know how i get so dark i tan bout once a week but with good lotion lol you are dark as hell too
Ok ! Cameron wins hands down ! And I think she deserves not only Ft. Worth but Dallas - heck North Texas - also !

Way to go Cameron...
Then again, who needs a bikini...

WOW very easy on the eyes! If any of yall want to get a tan out on the lake I'm sure I can find time to make that happen!
thanks berkleigh i dont know how i get so dark i tan bout once a week but with good lotion lol you are dark as hell too Originally Posted by cameron0908
I use the best lotion too but Airbrush more!
You loo great girl!
Cameron you have left me speechless. AMAZING! Will you be my avatar?