This is a fake review

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
bunch of BSC people, of both sexes, in ECCIE...
It may not have been silver but it was an American brand!! And looked like a [RW info removed - GM] or something like that. Like the retro look but in a 2017 body !! I won't let I go because I am not lieing ! I have seen you and I will maintain this position until the day I die
Also just saw another provider yesterday in Arlington. That's 3 in the last 5 days. I won 75000 in a bet recently so am spending too much lol...need to control myself
Jules is once again lying you are dead on with your description. So weird sometimes you can name a car brand and sometimes you cant?
Jules it took a HUGE effort but I found out the day I saw you even. Check your schedule for June 23,2016. Check so see if you did a doubles with CassandraL'Amore that day at her Incall. That was me!!!!!!!!!!!
You bumped a thread from last year only to make yourself look more unstable. Dude just let it go. For the record I’ve never owned or driven a silver car. I prefer black or blue lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
JJ's the best. MWAH!!!!
Jesus-- every time I think we've discovered the most unbalanced gent on Eccie-- someone jumps in to try to prove us wrong.