Bergdahl to be Charged with Desertion

So when the Army charges Bergdahl with desertion, providing Fox news correct, I expect an apology from all the people who support Obama (strange how it is almost always the same people? If it benefits Obama no matter how far removed then they support it)

I want that apology gift wrapped by the way. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They were a accurate as if I said "It will rain tomorrow" If it ever does rain I will be right.
So when the Army charges Bergdahl with desertion, providing Fox news correct, I expect an apology from all the people who support Obama (strange how it is almost always the same people? If it benefits Obama no matter how far removed then they support it)

I want that apology gift wrapped by the way. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Jesus, you're dumb. Gee, not to point out the obvious (to all but the brain dead) but it seems like its always the same people who don't support President Obama too. It's funny how that works, aint it?

I don't doubt that he will be charged with desertion, by the way. But, you won't be getting any apologies from me admiral....Fox is supposed to be in the news business, not the prediction business. Fuck off back to the janitor closet now.....
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2015, 04:00 PM
According to my inside information, he has already been charged. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Pray do tell why Obama would give a fuck? He is not running for reelection you know.
[Spoken to BigTex]

You used to be smart. I even looked up to you as a class act, even though you are wrong 98% of the time. But you had my respect

Now you've sunken to my, WTF and Iva's level.

I think you've let IB get too you.

Sighhhhh.........I miss the old bt. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That is a great post. No wonder you are revered by millions.
That is a great post. No wonder you are revered by millions. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Shows how smart your are!

The only thing Lama ever looked up to was Italia.

But then, so did I!
Now the only problem with the attack Fox crowd is that other news services say that they got the story as well. They just didn't cover it and Fox did not make it up. Notice how this CNN story references NBC and FOX. Also notice how the army response is only targeting FOX and not NBC. So CNN writes the story pretty much ignoring NBC, the army attacks FOX completely ignoring NBC....something smells like a rat and it's not Timmie's underwear.

Still what charge do you give a man who walked away from his post while on duty in a combat zone????
Still what charge do you give a man who walked away from his post .... ???? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Isn't this "strike two"?

His "record" is admissible to show his intent and to assess punishment.
Very recent case of a soldier who stayed behind in Korea and returned just last year. I don't know the official categorization, but at least as far as any "investigation" that was probably finished 60 years ago. As far as I understand no one questioned the facts. I don't know if charges were actually filed in the 50s or in 2014 when he returned. Originally Posted by Old-T
I would assume that once the soldier returned, any investigation would have been resumed or re-opened.

On O'Reilly last night it was pointed out that in November an active General said that the decision to charge would be coming out shortly, two days ago the Obama administration said there was "no timetable."
Now the only problem with the attack Fox crowd is that other news services say that they got the story as well. They just didn't cover it and Fox did not make it up. Notice how this CNN story references NBC and FOX. Also notice how the army response is only targeting FOX and not NBC. So CNN writes the story pretty much ignoring NBC, the army attacks FOX completely ignoring NBC....something smells like a rat and it's not Timmie's underwear.

Still what charge do you give a man who walked away from his post while on duty in a combat zone???? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Duuuh maybe they didn't want to cover it till it was "official". What concerns me is you possessing a pair of Tim's underwear
According to my inside information, he has already been charged.
Additionally, Obama is shitting himself.
It is a shame he is our first black president or we could point out how fucking stupid he is.
I will refrain. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

He is a stupid motherfucker. There it has said.
He is a stupid motherfucker. There it has said. Originally Posted by rioseco
Yes is have said!

Coming from you, it carries a lot of credibility, Goooober!

You must be the most popular guy in the whole cell block!
Yes is have said!

Coming from you, it carries a lot of credibility, Goooober!

You must be the most popular guy in the whole cell block! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

STFU ass sniffer !
Here we go again.

Eugene, "the wrestling retard," is back in the ring.

Here we go again.

Eugene, "the wrestling retard," is back in the ring.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Can't believe you just posted a selfie. Outing yourself?

Why don't you use private tags when you do that?
Can't believe you just posted a selfie. Originally Posted by LexusLover
How do you know it was a "selfie?"

Were you there?

Or was that a gross ASSumption on your part?

(I suspect the latter!)