For Boardman: Pussys behaving badly...

If we're seriously going to get into the cats vs. dogs debate ...

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Um, actually we weren't. We were trying to keep this thread about me at the top of the page. You owe me some pussy.
Don't know what a MODTARD IS SO I CAN"T BE OUTING IT! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Why am I not surprised?

You're next trick is really gonna luv me. You're getting so pissed he might get a little passion out of you.

I can't wait for my brussel sprouts.
Jemma can't stay away from this threAD. It's like catnip to her.
Jemma can't stay away from this threAD. It's like catnip to her. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

....NOT!
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Fucking Awesome as always Fancy!
You and Jemma could meet half way....

But compromise isn't always practical, is it?
Some hooktards will never learn. its sad to see the train wreck.

Back to the thread - As if BM did not have enough threads about himself - we start another one.

At this rate he will not be able to get through any doors without a deflation device
...Back to the thread - As if BM did not have enough threads about himself - we start another one.

At this rate he will not be able to get through any doors without a deflation device Originally Posted by proper

Some hooktards will never learn. its sad to see the train wreck.

Back to the thread - As if BM did not have enough threads about himself - we start another one.

At this rate he will not be able to get through any doors without a deflation device Originally Posted by proper

I've learned. No train wreck. Think what you want. buh bye!