Reading the ads?

• Trey
  • 10-19-2010, 10:20 PM
What I think is done right in your ads Anita is you pics are always updated and changed. Latest one I saw was not that bad long fee schedule but not long winded. LD has been doing well with pic updates. Miss Alli is due for pic update not tripping on you I'm just saying. Many more ladies due for updates too, new photos can make a guy pay better attention to your ad and garner new interest.
Pics are so easy to update ladies. One well known provider on here asked me to snap a few pics of her with her camera and now some of them are up.
  • anita
  • 10-19-2010, 11:05 PM
What I think is done right in your ads Anita is you pics are always updated and changed. Latest one I saw was not that bad long fee schedule but not long winded. LD has been doing well with pic updates. Miss Alli is due for pic update not tripping on you I'm just saying. Many more ladies due for updates too, new photos can make a guy pay better attention to your ad and garner new interest. Originally Posted by trey
Thanks, I am trying to make it good but I cannot put everything in there,it will be way too long. And I think that is why there are websites. But I guess some do not like to visit them
  • anita
  • 10-19-2010, 11:07 PM
Pics are so easy to update ladies. One well known provider on here asked me to snap a few pics of her with her camera and now some of them are up. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I am my own photographer since most of them are expecting 'something to happen'.
But maybe next time you will be mine
I am my own photographer since most of them are expecting 'something to happen'.
But maybe next time you will be mine Originally Posted by anita
You are better off being your own photographer. It makes your pictures look all the more real.
  • anita
  • 10-20-2010, 03:53 PM
You are better off being your own photographer. It makes your pictures look all the more real. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Um..okay. I guess ED is fired already lol.
Now why am I fired. What's better than free? The pics I took of the last provider had me take are up for all to see so I must not be too bad lol
Um..okay. I guess ED is fired already lol. Originally Posted by anita
If you take the pics yourself and the camera / phone is in the pic it gives the hobbyist the impression that you are independent or not "managed".
Nope don't read any of it or not very much of it anyway. Most ads are long winded and have to much bullshit. Just look at pics and rates then call, honestly I check reviews for services provided. Originally Posted by trey

LMAO.....sounds like the most efficient way to do it.

People don't have time to read paragraghs. Make it short and catchy. Just put the most important thing in bold and change the text color.
.....and don't YELL
I pErFeR aDs WiTh CaPs aNd LiTtLe LeTtErS aNd WhAt DoNt InSuLt My InTeLiGeNt LiKe ThE Bp GrIlS wUrKiN tHeRe wEiGh tHrU cOlLaGe!

.... but that's just me.
ROTF LMAO!....I hate that crap too...automatic TURN OFF and AD SKIP.

I pErFeR aDs WiTh CaPs aNd LiTtLe LeTtErS aNd WhAt DoNt InSuLt My InTeLiGeNt LiKe ThE Bp GrIlS wUrKiN tHeRe wEiGh tHrU cOlLaGe!

.... but that's just me. Originally Posted by TexasGator

.... but that's just me. Originally Posted by TexasGator
Only when they are "In ThA gAlArIa ArEuA"