Fox News - We knew it all along...

Do you like soup??
What do I win Johnny? Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
You win the Grand Prize, a night on the town with Senator Larry Craig. The two of you should have a foot tapping good time!
You win the Grand Prize, a night on the town with Senator Larry Craig. The two of you should have a foot tapping good time! Originally Posted by bigtex
Not a fan of public restrooms..... I heard you like the ones at the park...:cl apping:

You win the Grand Prize, a night on the town with Senator Larry Craig. Originally Posted by bigtex
Or would you prefer Congressman Mark Foley?
Or would you prefer Congressman Mark Foley? Originally Posted by bigtex
You know how I know your gay?? These are they dudes that you first thought of....
You know how I know your gay?? These are they dudes that you first thought of.... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Gay? Who said anything about being gay? I just thought you might enjoy a little one on one, up close and personal bonding time, with former legislators of your political persuasion!

Perhaps the three of you can all do some bonding together! Go get 'em Big Boy!
That ALWAYS wins an argument, Wyldeman! When at first you don't succeed, call them a "woman" or "gay," or something else.

Again, what this has to do with Fox News, I don't know.

Except, of course, they're all HOMOS and PANSIES!
That ALWAYS wins an argument, Wyldeman? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have heard it said that he is NOT an experienced debater!
Gay? Who said anything about being gay? I just thought you might enjoy a little one on one, up close and personal bonding time, with former legislators of your political persuasion!

Perhaps the three of you can all do some bonding together! Go get 'em Big Boy! Originally Posted by bigtex
Do you like soup?

I bet you like ski poling!!

I want to bond with you and Yssup. I bet you guys are real party animals and attract all the ladies...
That ALWAYS wins an argument, Wyldeman! When at first you don't succeed, call them a "woman" or "gay," or something else.

You obviously do not get out much do ya?

Again, what this has to do with Fox News, I don't know.

Absolutley Nothing!

Except, of course, they're all HOMOS and PANSIES! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Now who is name calling you bad boy. Do you want to spank me chity chity bang bang!!!
I have heard it said that he is NOT an experienced debater! Originally Posted by bigtex
I prefer to call it arguing with _____.

I always thought the debate team were kinda nerdy...
I want to bond with you and Yssup. I bet you guys are real party animals and attract all the ladies... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30

I can honestly say that we both frequented many of the same places in our youth. And also in our adult years. As far as I know we have never knowingly partied together. Although I bet we could share some stories and soon find out that we have partied at the same places and probably at the same time. It's a small world afterall!

In comparing Eccie and P notes, it seems that he and I have spent time with many of the same ladies but never at the same time!
I can honestly say that we both frequented many of the same places in our youth. And also in our adult years. As far as I know we have never knowingly partied together. Although I bet we could share some stories and soon find out that we have partied at the same places and probably at the same time. It's a small world afterall!

In comparing Eccie and P notes, it seems that he and I also have similar tastes in the ladies! Originally Posted by bigtex
That is so peachy...
I get out plenty, Wyldeman30. Usually, though, it's at the pleasure of the Parole Board...

Big Shasta speaks the truth. And yes, he's right. We've run in the same circles for years, probably not even knowing each other were in the room. Eaten some of the same YSSUP, too, though I'm betting I was there first. (OK, I'm hoping I was there first!)

Meanwhile, FOX NEWS IS REPORTING ... nothing.
That is so peachy... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Wasn't exactly the same word I would use. But to each their own!