The Patriot Party

Bernie Sanders came awfully close twice to becoming the Democratic nominee. In a Trump/Sanders match up, my money would have been on Bernie. Polling in 2016 had him 10 points ahead of Trump,

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ders-5565.html

Sanders and AOC are about as closely aligned on issues as any two members of Congress. Originally Posted by Tiny
Sanders lost by millions of votes to both Clinton and Biden. I’m not so sure that saying he was close to winning would be correct. Clinton won the most primary votes for a democratic candidate in history.
"Elections have consequences"
  • oeb11
  • 01-22-2021, 09:11 AM
yes, RD - we have a senile idiot paid for and controlled by comrade Xi as POTUS, and the party
of ascendant haters is controlled by AOC, he squad, Bernie, Lizzie, and soros - all bowing to comrade Xi who owns the party - totally!

all the DPST/CCP hatred and fear of Trump is manifested by this 'patriot party" nonsense
Trump is sick and tired of teh incessant, unrelenting hatred and attacks .

Plus - the DPST?CCP want to hang their 'enemy' by another impeachment trial - after he is out of office - , then prosecute in their star chambers - to go a DPST prison where they will 'epstein' Donald j trump.

then remove any and all pictures, references, and history of teh last four years of teh oval office - referring only to nazi Pelosi and Commie Schumer in their history revision.

Include all Trump's family and every cabinet office, and 100 million conservatives fo rAOC's re-education camps!
Why stop there, oeb11?

Remove the Trump brand from everything everywhere.

Petition Merriam Webster to add a new definition to the dictionary for the word “Trump.”

And outlaw all covfefe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2021, 09:49 AM
Why stop there, oeb11?

Remove the Trump brand from everything everywhere.

Petition Merriam Webster to add a new definition to the dictionary for the word “Trump.”

And outlaw all covfefe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That fucking guy has gone unhinged!
OEB11. I have officially reported you to theDpST Thought Police. Expect the knock on the door anytime. I happen to know that they are following Memo 437 Protocols and will be rounding you and yours up soon.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2021, 09:58 AM
OEB11. I have officially reported you to theDpST Thought Police. Expect the knock on the door anytime. I happen to know that they are following Memo 437 Protocols and will be rounding you and yours up soon. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
He is the Rainman of eccie! DPST has replaced Judge Woppner!

Sanders lost by millions of votes to both Clinton and Biden. I’m not so sure that saying he was close to winning would be correct. Clinton won the most primary votes for a democratic candidate in history. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

He was a lot closer until Hillary and her Democrat friends sabotaged his campaign.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ks-2016-215774

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

When I was asked to run the Democratic Party after the Russians hacked our emails, I stumbled onto a shocking truth about the Clinton campaign.
By DONNA BRAZILE
November 02, 2017

https://www.newsweek.com/clinton-robbed-sanders-dnc-brazile-699421

Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Brazile
Clinton robbed Biden and the USA. Biden could have had a free pass except for Clinton and putin getting in the way of a fair election in 2016

America is smart now though