There is a reason why we are seeing more 1/2 hour session offers

Like the pay as you go phones and the check cashing places - those with the least pay the highest 'service fee'. Originally Posted by babee
Most people who end up with the pay as you go phones and check cashing places are forced to use those services due to their lack of responsibility; running up a phone bill that doesn't get paid or overdrafting too many times at the local bank.

People who don't pay attention to the fine print get screwed over more-and not in a good way .
I agree heather.
this has turned into a thread of back in forth points for the offense and the defense. looks like we are in overtime. I am glad i know my limits.....quality or not. rules are meant to be broken.....we all have a fold over point.
There comes a point when you really need to reach out, smack someone upside the head and go 'Duh!'

Look at the sites.
Look at the pricing structures.

Here is how 90% are: (hypothetical amounts)

30 min - 150
60 min - 200
90 min - 300
120 min - 400
BUT you get into multi hours and suddenly it's 12 hours for 1800- 2000. At 1800 that's 150 an hour as opposed to the 150 for 30 min. Even at the lower time amounts - you are being charged a premium for the 30.

Some may mentally or whatever just want the 'blow & go" but they are actually paying the highest per minute. Like the pay as you go phones and the check cashing places - those with the least pay the highest 'service fee'.

It's so obvious. Except to the oblivious. Originally Posted by babee
My thing is this since you posted that example. Since I prefer overnights......If I notice a ladys rates initially are cheap and tend to increase considerably for more time booked its a red flag to me at time.Especially if she is offering 15 minute and 30 minute quicky session on her menu as well.

So many times ladies will post that that they to see 2 to 3 clients a day on average. So when a lady has a low initial hourly rate.......and her 2 to 4 hour rates show no change or incentive to book more time besides her hourly time book.it tells me she may not be the best fit for me. And would probably be more prone to high volume.....especially if her rates for multihours are such a big difference from what she charges hourly.

I wouldn't expect a lady that charges 200 an hour to have a 2500 dollar overnight rate. But I don't complain either I just move on.
I charge a huge amount for overnights based on many factors, but when you compare it to my hourly rate it makes sense. 10 hours would be $4000, 12 would be $4800, so there is still a discount.

1. It is a very intimate and drawn out occasion in which you are with the same person for a long time as opposed to switching it up. An hour or two does not give the proper insight as to how one behaves during an overnight excursion...i.e does he/she snore, fart lmao, kick etc.

2. After 2 or 3 rounds it is almost redundant with guys who expect you to just stay naked in bed for 12 hours straight....not gonna happen for any less than 10k thanks! Guys who get that overnights are filled with outings, dinner, sex, and sleep are the ones I prefer to see and will adjust for.

3. I will not sleep even though the guy does...that ruins any plans for the next day. I normally get up and watch TV, study, whatever then crawl back in bed with breakfast and a bj when he has to wake up. I am not comfortable falling asleep in someone's arms I don't even know, but I have no problem having sex with him lol...go figure.

Some ladies view overnights as a breeze because most will require 6 hours of sleep, so that is only 4 hours for play, dinner, etc. I don't agree with that notion because I can't freakin sleep!
My thing is this since you posted that example. Since I prefer overnights......If I notice a ladys rates initially are cheap and tend to increase considerably for more time booked its a red flag to me at time.Especially if she is offering 15 minute and 30 minute quicky session on her menu as well.

So many times ladies will post that that they to see 2 to 3 clients a day on average. So when a lady has a low initial hourly rate.......and her 2 to 4 hour rates show no change or incentive to book more time besides her hourly time book.it tells me she may not be the best fit for me. And would probably be more prone to high volume.....especially if her rates for multihours are such a big difference from what she charges hourly.

I wouldn't expect a lady that charges 200 an hour to have a 2500 dollar overnight rate. But I don't complain either I just move on. Originally Posted by gimme_that
I am sorry but I couldn't help but notice your signature...

What is K-9? The only K-9 I know is .... well a dog. Yes I've never heard that term in this hobby.
It is tough ladies to get the volume you use to.
Those offering 1 hour and 1/2 sessions should look at
90 minute specials as a way to increase volume!
Also as we players get older and the ladies get younger what would we do with a 3 hour session after 90 minutes of fun grin!!
OK if you must, call me a CHEAP BASTARD, but look at the facts out there!
IRONMAN Originally Posted by IronMan
I wanted to reply to this thread as soon as you posted it, but didn't have the time.

When I make adjustments to my rates I have always asked a man for advice. Gasp! A provider that gets advice from a man. He started helping me several years ago when I introduced myself to the HDH forum on ASPD. I used to have a two hour minimum and with the economy changing I have lost business. I've had an hour rate for awhile and that hasn't worked for me either. So with a little back and forth talk, I decided on the 1.5. Keeping my fingers crossed that this will be good decision.
My 90 min. is my best seller Ansley....wishing you luck.
I am sorry but I couldn't help but notice your signature...

What is K-9? The only K-9 I know is .... well a dog. Yes I've never heard that term in this hobby. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
That's doggystyle sex position. I like k9 because its short...and it appear and sounds less degrading than saying doggytyle....as I rather no have a dog and a women who is a provider in the same sentence. Lol

Its on that website in my signature line...along with other positions with alternate names. K 9 is very commonly used though.
That's doggystyle sex position. I like k9 because its short...and it appear and sounds less degrading than saying doggytyle....as I rather no have a dog and a women who is a provider in the same sentence. Lol

Its on that website in my signature line...along with other positions with alternate names. K 9 is very commonly used though. Originally Posted by gimme_that
You might want to change that ... It COULD confuse alot of people.
I was like OMG he likes.... dogs during sessions.. Thanks for clearing that up.
I charge a huge amount for overnights based on many factors, but when you compare it to my hourly rate it makes sense. 10 hours would be $4000, 12 would be $4800, so there is still a discount.

1. It is a very intimate and drawn out occasion in which you are with the same person for a long time as opposed to switching it up. An hour or two does not give the proper insight as to how one behaves during an overnight excursion...i.e does he/she snore, fart lmao, kick etc.

2. After 2 or 3 rounds it is almost redundant with guys who expect you to just stay naked in bed for 12 hours straight....not gonna happen for any less than 10k thanks! Guys who get that overnights are filled with outings, dinner, sex, and sleep are the ones I prefer to see and will adjust for.

3. I will not sleep even though the guy does...that ruins any plans for the next day. I normally get up and watch TV, study, whatever then crawl back in bed with breakfast and a bj when he has to wake up. I am not comfortable falling asleep in someone's arms I don't even know, but I have no problem having sex with him lol...go figure.

Some ladies view overnights as a breeze because most will require 6 hours of sleep, so that is only 4 hours for play, dinner, etc. I don't agree with that notion because I can't freakin sleep! Originally Posted by London Rayne

Okay, so I sometimes fart. But they are silent and do not smell, LOL

And yes, you would fall asleep in my arms cause I'd bore you to death with stories of my life.

So there !!!
You might want to change that ... It COULD confuse alot of people. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I had to giggle at that. Boy, I'm feeling old today. The acronym K-9 has been around longer than your age.
I had to giggle at that. Boy, I'm feeling old today. The acronym K-9 has been around longer than your age. Originally Posted by Ansley
Yes and I've always thought it meant having sex with a dog.

Please let me clear something up. I was a webcam model for 4 years.. I still cam on and off.

K9 online means sex with a dog in the webcam world. I thought it meant the same here. Well you learn something new everyday.
You might want to change that ... It COULD confuse alot of people.
I was like OMG he likes.... dogs during sessions.. Thanks for clearing that up. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Lol. He is right on this one about k-9. It really is commonly used.
Lol. He is right on this one about k-9. It really is commonly used. Originally Posted by LAVixian

Yup im late... oops.