The false deep throat

Is it possible to learn to DT or is it a skill you either have or don't have?
Is it possible to learn to DT or is it a skill you either have or don't have? Originally Posted by Ms. Milani
I honestly don't know the answer
To be honest, I'd rather have my balls licked, my ass rimmed, and a sloppy BJ than a DT. That's just me.
To be honest, I'd rather have my balls licked, my ass rimmed, and a sloppy BJ than a DT. That's just me. Originally Posted by bambino
Nooooo
Nooooo Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Yeah!!!!!!!
Is it possible to learn to DT or is it a skill you either have or don't have? Originally Posted by Ms. Milani
There are some ladies that naturally don't have much of a gag reflex. But even if you do, suppressing it can be learned over time. Lots of vids on a variety of places including youtube that are legitimate how to.

There is a reason this is a much sought after skill in the hobby ...
The easiest way to tame your gag reflex, is when you're going deep, the second it hits the back inhale and don't breathe until you get it past the back of your throat again. You're only not breathing for a few seconds at a time but if you try and inhale or exhale while it's touching or in the back your throat, ya gag.
I know what im talking about trust me...

Point blank Ive met alot of men who think they are being deep throated but in fact they are not even close to the actual DT experience because they lack the length & ive never met a man who doesn't like DT.. Ive met more guys who can't find a girl to actually do it...

This thread is making me want to make a thread of my own this topic grinds my gears ughhhhhhh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
If my dick is in your mouth, your nose is intermittently buried in my pubes, and my balls are bouncing against your chin, whether I'm actually deep throating or not, I'll be a happy camper.

I like your style, ma'am.
If my dick is in your mouth, your nose is intermittently buried in my pubes, and my balls are bouncing against your chin, whether I'm actually deep throating or not, I'll be a happy camper.

I like your style, ma'am. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Thank you sir

Just make sure your pubes smell like snuggle
You must have a little winky Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

You will never know.

I think you either can or can't. Some have a sensitive gag reflex some don't. I've tried teaching a couple girls but it didn't work they just couldn't do it.
You will never know. Originally Posted by bc7274
Im glad
I think you either can or can't. Some have a sensitive gag reflex some don't. I've tried teaching a couple girls but it didn't work they just couldn't do it. Originally Posted by Monica13
Exactly it really just all comes down to the gag reflex...

Buy a dildo & practice idk if it would be the same but it's worth a try lol
To be honest, I'd rather have my balls licked, my ass rimmed, and a sloppy BJ than a DT. That's just me. Originally Posted by bambino
No, its not just you...especially the part in bold

As for the DT...unless a girl to has her nose against my pubes, ALL of my dick in her mouth, and her tongue licking my balls at the same time, it ain't a true DT. Examples below

Holy hell. Now that's a true DT! Round of applause to women that can do that! I wish I was one. I can keep practicing though!

No, its not just you...especially the part in bold

As for the DT...unless a girl to has her nose against my pubes, ALL of my dick in her mouth, and her tongue licking my balls at the same time, it ain't a true DT. Examples below

Originally Posted by DickEmDown