Why Do Married Men Hobby

What the better question is, why is it when women get married they stop doing one of the things that made the guy really attracted to them in the first place?
Because none of us realize what we are getting into at the time.
What the better question is, why is it when women get married they stop doing one of the things that made the guy really attracted to them in the first place? Originally Posted by mydallas1
Good question.

Because if they continued to do it, then providers would be obsolete (except for the single men who have no SO).
What the better question is, why is it when women get married they stop doing one of the things that made the guy really attracted to them in the first place? Originally Posted by mydallas1
Because men marry women "hoping they stay the same"...and women marry men "thinking they can change them"...

So I've heard....
It is a combination of several aspects of my life, one being that it serves as part of my PTSD therapy.

Scuba, animals, and all the rest just don't get the job done
Because men marry women "hoping they stay the same"...and women marry men "thinking they can change them"...

So I've heard.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
If I was really guessing, I think it's because I'm their minds, they already shot, bagged and mounted the trophy on their wall so they think their work is done.
They don't realize the trophy needs to Be taken care of or someone else will.

You are right on don't try it unless you are game. Did it 4 times, no longer game. Having fun with my ATF

Rule number one don't be with someone that you want to change or think they can change. Like them the way they are.
Rule number one don't be with someone that you want to change or think they can change. Like them the way they are. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Exactly!....That way of thinking puts you light years ahead of most civi girls..
Here's a story which might shed some light on the OP's question (or maybe not). It's an old story, so some on here may have seen it before, but I'll risk it because it's a good story.

So, when I was 24 (long time ago)....I got engaged to this wonderful young lady (also 24). Two weeks prior to our wedding date I had planned to come home from college and see her and her family for the weekend. Everyone (in her family) knew I was visiting that weekend.

On late Friday afternoon I arrived at her parents' house -- where she lived. I walk up to the door and ring the bell. Her younger sister (18 years old) answers the door wearing some *really* short shorts and a tank-top. She says to me, "They all went shopping and I agreed to wait for you to arrive. I've wanted you since you started dating my sister a few years ago, but I figure this is my last chance. So, come on in...."

I open the screen-door and ask her if she's serious or just fuck'in with me...as I step inside. She starts walking up the stairs as she pulls off her top (no bra, but she's facing upstairs)...then she gets to the top, looks over her shoulder, bends over as she is sliding those nearly non-existent shorts off. G-string and I'm hard as a diamond! She flicks her shorts down the stairs at me and says "I'll be in my room!"

I immediately turn and walk back out of the house, headed toward my car. Just then my fiance and her father come running around the side of the house! Her father grabs me and hugs me, saying: "I'm so glad you passed our little test and I hope you don't hold it against us; welcome to the family Son!"

The lesson of this story is....ALWAYS KEEP YOUR CONDOMS IN THE GLOVE-BOX OF YOUR CAR!

~Hal Originally Posted by Hal-10000
I love that joke! One of my all time faves! Except the version I've heard is the family is usually standing in the front yard applauding when he opens the front door to get to his car.

+1000 to what Tinman and Jake B touched on. Going "pro" has help many considerate and devoted husbands save their marriage and keep their households strong thru the tough times. If all men were that smart about their philandering then divorce rates would likely see sizeable decrease. Jmo
I just like to get bjs from different. Work keeps.me.stressed, knowing some good looking lady is Gonzales ng to be taking care of me, is why I do it
Rule number one don't be with someone that you want to change or think they can change. Like them the way they are. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Folks say that all the time, but don't really think about what that means. It is so true, and a lot of bitter feelings would be avoided if more people took this statement to heart.