Session cut short

So she should subject herself to pain, discomfort and recovery time because he paid for an hour of her time. Classic.

There you have it. ladies.^^^^ Take note. *rollseyes*

In this instance she even gave him a partial refund. I think that was a good business gesture. Many wouldn't. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I have nothing against her. I enjoyed her company after the fact. She even took a few shots with me. I just wasn't expecting this to happen. Just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts and experiences. I am still new to the hobby world.
Well then your a douchbaganista WhoreMaster. I guess you think you "Master of The Whores " Most ladies don't want to be pounded the hell out of them... for a hour.... You seem kinda dense.
And just a FYI we had no problem going almost the full hour the first time we meet ( foreplay include ) so my expectations where the same. Now I just book hhr sessions with new providers. I only meet one provider the gave me a consistent experience each time (plus more) but I'm not in contact with her anymore.
Well then your a douchbaganista WhoreMaster. I guess you think you "Master of The Whores " Most ladies don't want to be pounded the hell out of them... for a hour.... You seem kinda dense. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Really? I never disrespected any provider. And when someone says NO I stop. I'm no sadomasochist, just licentious. Hence the term "WhoreMaster" nothing to do with "mastering" anyone.
As long as the lady knows your expectations, and agrees... Enjoy!!
xoxo!!
Well then your a douchbaganista WhoreMaster. I guess you think you "Master of The Whores " Most ladies don't want to be pounded the hell out of them... for a hour.... You seem kinda dense. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Come on now, that's more than a bit harsh. There plenty of women who would gladly take part in an hr long fuck-fest with no reprieve. You're taking what another member said, and using it to infer something completely different than what the OP is saying.

There are lots of details that haven't come to light, mostly because no one has yet to ask the right questions, and you're just jumping to a conclusion based on an answer that may, or may not, have anything to do with a scenario another member brought up.
As long as the lady knows your expectations, and agrees... Enjoy!!
xoxo!! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Thanks you. I think the most important lesson I learned doing this hobby so far is communication.
Communication IS key-- some ladies don't mind an hour long fuckfest.. others aren't built for it.

I always joke that I'm "sturdy".. but even I'd be needing a break after about 40 minutes or so.
Damn right... Get yourself in check, woman and bring me a sammich!! Originally Posted by GracePreston
Yes ma'am!!!
It's pretty fuckin hot when you talk to me like that!
Communication IS key--..... Originally Posted by GracePreston
Exactly my point, but in a long winded sort of way!
Thanks for the reminder dear! My sincere apologies for speaking when I wasn't spoken too.

lmmfao!
Originally Posted by SexyStephTx

The proper way to apologize is to post taint photos ... ijs.
He thought he was ... Not happening I like to keep it tight and have some energy left over and if u have a problem please express ur concern to me and not try to bash me on the board cause this is not what was said when u were finished ... Thanks
Ummmmm...... were you intending on pounding the hell out of her for a full hour? Just curious.. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
He thought he was ... Not happening I like to keep it tight and have some energy left over and if u have a problem please express ur concern to me and not try to bash me on the board cause this is not what was said when u were finished ... Thanks
He thought he was ... Not happening I like to keep it tight and have some energy left over and if u have a problem please express ur concern to me and not try to bash me on the board cause this is not what was said when u were finished ... Thanks Originally Posted by Ms Tori
I'm not bashing you at all. Read the whole thread. All of my comments. I was hesitant to name You at first in all this.

I gave you a positive review for the first time we meet. It's nothing personal at all. Just getting feedback from the community. I never mentioned anything negative about you personally at all. I of course have to reevaluate my own expectations here as well. I am not attacking you or anyone else. But you're entitled to your own opinion as well. It's nothing personal, again read the book everything including my comments.
I personally allow the gentlemen to have all their time. Especially since they are Paying for it.
If your not up for an hours visit, then I think a 30 min appt is the answer.
I always offer a Nice massage if they have popped too earlier. It's a nice way to start or end a session