Keep the hell away from PhuckToi

Not an alert. Moved to co-ed for continued drama.
It's Tuesday not Thursday, maybe the accused can chime in with her side of the story, I would love to hear her explanation Originally Posted by BLM69
"I spent his money he gave me." Riveting stuff.
  • BLM69
  • 02-28-2017, 08:00 PM
Phucktoi must be on a last minute vacation or just hoping the thread goes away lol
"I spent his money he gave me." Riveting stuff. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
On a hotel room, or on clothes, of which there were several hundred dollars worth in the back of the rental when it was seized.
For those too lazy to look her up. Too bad she's a crook, cutie that I'm willing to bet enjoys some bareback fun.

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=92921
Two things I learned from this thread.

1) Karlie is a hottie!

2) OP is a dumbass. Plain and simple. You don't lend hookers money you expect back. You don't rent cars or hotels, especially with your name. I've seen Phuck Toi. Session was OK. She was on chat, and I needed release. If you're going to get swindled, at least do it with someone that's a step up. Man, I would have cut off my left leg for Lolabrea back when she was providing (don't get me wrong, she was a very honest provider - I was just that into her). But for Phuck Toi? Dude!
For those too lazy to look her up. Too bad she's a crook, cutie that I'm willing to bet enjoys some bareback fun.

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=92921 Originally Posted by TheEccie214
She does look cute in her pics....

That's quite a FUPA for a 22 year old Asian girl in the last picture
Her pics are altered tremendously.
How do you guys let yourselves get in these situations??SMDH
M.M.
How do you guys let yourselves get in these situations??SMDH
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Why are you girls manipulative and so untrustworthy?
Why are you girls manipulative and so untrustworthy? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I for 1 am none of the above.... NONE of my 114 reviews EVER STATED THAT!!

Soooo YOU my friend are WAAAAAY off base. The Gentlemen put HIMSELF into this giant mess....

M.M.
Why are you girls manipulative and so untrustworthy? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I am NOT a YOU GIRLS....smdh I am MELISSA MADYSON a very lIKED AND TRUSTED provider...and VERY TRUSTWORTHY!!
M.M.

WHY ARE YOU MEN SO NAIVE AND GULLIBLE TO THE POINT YOU JUST GIVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AWAY TO A WOMAN WHO CLEARLY HAS ISSUES....????
SHE TOOK HIM FOR A RIDE AND HE FELL FOR HER SCAMS, AND IT SEEMS LIKE HE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE TO FALL FOR HER TRICKERY. smdh
M.M.
I am NOT a YOU GIRLS....smdh I am MELISSA MADYSON a very lIKED AND TRUSTED provider...
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
So it's ok when you make a generalization about us guys but I can't do the same about you girls? Heh

I'm so sure this girl in questions said she was trustworthy too. Typical manipulation tactics.
CLEARLY what SHE said and what SHE DID was 2 different things. I for 1 would NEVER give my monies to someone I DIDN'T KNOW WELL ENOUGH to trust completely.....I am NOT lumping ALL GUYS in this category, but if the shoe fits then wear it...
M.M.