Nitwitboy!!!!!!

Looking for a LOT of apologies to the OP.... will they be as sincere as the attacks I wonder?

Lots of good lessons here about jumping to conclusions, the anonymity of the Internet etc. Originally Posted by mansfield
You would have thought so, but no. The two apologies that I did receive was done on behalf of the rude people because they never did anything to have to apologize . Which was very appreciated Dannie and Lucas. Thank you again! I hope everyone has a great day!
Super-size the popcorn!!

Seriously this is why personal shit like this needs to stay private and kept off a forum that is for discussing the boinking of ladies for $. Originally Posted by Hercules
Yep. Not judging any of the involved parties, but this this shit breeds drama like nothing else. It's ugly and hard to look at.
Lol @ the 2 reviews remark... Im more well known than my 'official' stats give me credit for. Im not going to argue that one further. Originally Posted by argus256
yea, your very well known now!!:lightni ng:
Hey, I'm a big boy and can take as many lumps as I dish out. If he is alive and his death was just a joke then Sexydiamond I owe you a sincere apology and I'm sorry to have made the comment I did. I thought he was dead, therefore you had to be lying. Please forgive me for jumping to that conclusion.

Hobby on.
Hey, I'm a big boy and can take as many lumps as I dish out. If he is alive and his death was just a joke then Sexydiamond I owe you a sincere apology and I'm sorry to have made the comment I did. I thought he was dead, therefore you had to be lying. Please forgive me for jumping to that conclusion.

Hobby on. Originally Posted by TexAss
Wow! You thought he was dead but I post that he was not dead and there was a mix up. That I seen him and that he would post and explain. However I had to be lying.
It will be sorted out soon, a lot of people have valid reasons to feel betrayed.
The only way someone can verify a death is by have a persons real life name and since we live in a world that we don't give out that info it's kind of hard to verify a death in Texas. If he is back then I'm happy for him, but he had to know of the drama that this has done to several members on this board including myself, so let's hear his side of the story!
It will be sorted out soon, a lot of people have valid reasons to feel betrayed. Originally Posted by surfindick
But not towards me!
I was completely duped guys. I'm so truly sorry. Wolfeman pretty much explained what happened. I came back crying and told him what happened. Honestly guys I apologize. I apologize to Ze and lizzy and K personally. I swear to GOD I was only trying to honor a friends dying wish.

My punishment has been the loss of some close personal pieces of my life. I do not plan to ever do a eulogy here again unless I see a body in the ground.
But not towards me! Originally Posted by sexydiamond
I understand how you may have felt attacked, but step back and look at it from the other perspective. You came put of nowhere claiming to have seen a guy everyone just recently memorialized. You did so fairly lightheartedly, with no mention of the gravity of such a statement. It was pretty shocking, to say the least.

That's not saying you were wrong to do so, but maybe turn down your sensitivity meter and realize that the emotional responses you received are to be expected in a situation like this. It's not all about you, it's about how nitwit's death made everybody feel and subsequently how we felt upon the proclamation that we had all been duped.
My punishment has been the loss of some close personal pieces of my life. I do not plan to ever do a eulogy here again unless I see a body in the ground. Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand
Just let us know when Nitwitboy's fucked up roomie is 6' under since he is the cause of this entire snafu.
  • Tetas
  • 04-26-2011, 09:13 AM
Oh, I don't know.
I'd still like to hear more about this.

Sounds kind of like "my dog ate my homework" or "It wasn't me, someone else broke it" to me.
But not towards me! Originally Posted by sexydiamond
No one better take another shot at you...the only post I want to see in this thread about you is an apology from those who jumped on you!
It will be sorted out soon, a lot of people have valid reasons to feel betrayed. Originally Posted by surfindick
Anyone who has lost a loved one to cancer has the right to feel betrayed. This is not a matter that hoaxes are usually made out of.

I hope the mods/owners sort this out and take the appropriate measures to make sure this never happens again.

SPTL, I'm truly shocked that upon learning of the death of a close friend you didn't find out about arrangements, sending flowers, etc. Your eulogy was touching but if you had just asked one or two more questions of the caller this hoax wouldn't have reached first base.

And Nitwitboy, you need to explain your absence/total ignorance of this hoax being perpetrated on lots of people who loved and respected you, and prayed for your wellbeing when you were fighting that dread disease. Were you staying in an aborigine village totally cut off from the rest of the world?
I understand how you may have felt attacked, but step back and look at it from the other perspective. You came put of nowhere claiming to have seen a guy everyone just recently memorialized. You did so fairly lightheartedly, with no mention of the gravity of such a statement. It was pretty shocking, to say the least.

That's not saying you were wrong to do so, but maybe turn down your sensitivity meter and realize that the emotional responses you received are to be expected in a situation like this. It's not all about you, it's about how nitwit's death made everybody feel and subsequently how we felt upon the proclamation that we had all been duped. Originally Posted by TheBizz
ex-fucking-cuse me!!!

fact - she wrote a post about nitwitboy.
fact - some people questioned diamond over what she posted. [i could have said it more bluntly, but then it would have been an opinion].

instead of getting on her case about how she could have worded her post better or stepped back and looked at it from another perspective,
i think that the jump-to-conclusioners should have been taken to task for jumping w/out thinking or double checking. they could have at least asked her in a polite way for more info or verification.

again, lots of lessons to be learned in the entire nitwitboy saga!!!