What to say/do about the smelly vajayjay?

Well mine and most likely the majority of the other thoughts would be to not see someone who isn't clean, but that doesn't seem to be an option?
Anyway.. Most times if it smells down there it's an infection. Unless we eat McDonald's 3x a day and never shower, our bodies are able to fight off stink. If it can't, then something is wrong with the body. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Best counsel ever. Do it a second time and ask advice? Man slap that little brain.
+1 Zoe....make it known from the start, or better prior to, what you expect.
God Damn go wash that fucking thing Bitch! Cant you smell dat rank ooose stinch between deem legs. I should'a said dat to Diane of Dallas cause her's smelled just like
seafood dat went bad. Originally Posted by zebra
Huh? What does "dat" mean? Did you forget the "y" in "daty"?

Or are you trying to say "that"? Is it really that hard to type one extra letter so people can understand what you are saying?
What did it smell like exactly? Not trying to be gross but it will help determine what the problem is. That will be determine if it can be fixed by a simple shower or if it is an STD or even something as simple as drinking too much alcohol. Because you may ask her to take a shower and then hop back in bed, only to have the same problem! Wouldn't that be embarrassing!
That happened to me once..the guy smelled like total BO and after he got out of the shower, within 5 minutes he smelled like BO again. It was some type of internal issue...and a shower won't fix that.
But if it were me, I would want to know FOR SURE. Maybe just drop her an email, letting her know.
Bitch dat damn thang be far from fine. You ever hear 'bout dat modern thang, they call it....uh...SOAP!

It's easy to say you gotta call out a stanky cooter, but a lot of times, you know, you just wanna get the fuck out and away. I mean, what are you gonna do, eat it once she hoses it out? I mean if the shit's gone off, it's off and I've gone off it myself, so run away and put some Vicks under your nose 'till you can't smell that smell any more. Stanky pussy is almost as bad as end of shift stripper ass.
Bitch dat damn thang be far from fine. You ever hear 'bout dat modern thang, they call it....uh...SOAP!

It's easy to say you gotta call out a stanky cooter, but a lot of times, you know, you just wanna get the fuck out and away. I mean, what are you gonna do, eat it once she hoses it out? I mean if the shit's gone off, it's off and I've gone off it myself, so run away and put some Vicks under your nose 'till you can't smell that smell any more. Stanky pussy is almost as bad as end of shift stripper ass. Originally Posted by phildo
whoooaa
I think all ladies have this issue once in a while but some cant except it ... just fact , just be nice tell he , if she is a real provider she will know and fix it ,,,