Stood up?

Exactly. Call it unfair or whatever you like, but money, time, travel, reliability is all lost. W gents, it's just blue balls, and sometimes time. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Blue balls are really painful though and do you know how hard it is to make good, rationale decisions with blue balls? Countries have gone to war, economies suffered, all due to the wrong person having blue balls.

both parties has habbits in standing each other up all the time with out calling. It drives me crazy when someone doesnt call or telling you that you going to be late
Exactly. Call it unfair or whatever you like, but money, time, travel, reliability is all lost. W gents, it's just blue balls, and sometimes time. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
That's not exactly true, I bet I travel further, so same things are lost on both sides.
That's not exactly true, I bet I travel further, so same things are lost on both sides. Originally Posted by rockerrick

You and the other 8 people who live near you don't count. Move to a real city then it won't be an issue.
You and the other 8 people who live near you don't count. Move to a real city then it won't be an issue. Originally Posted by homer13
7 of those people don't even hobby !
7 of those people don't even hobby ! Originally Posted by rockerrick

What a shame, one of them could have been your backup.