How would you improve this site?

Would it be that difficult to replace the verbiage under the Welcome & Introductions with something like this:

Welcome and Introductions - Dallas
This local-based forum has been designated as a place to introduce yourself to the community, and to welcome new members, both male and female. Feel free to let us know about yourself here. (New Ladies: When posting your info here, please include the following:
Your rate.
Your Activities (what you allow in a session).
Your General incall location and if you're outcall, also.
Your physical stats (height, weight, etc.) and ethnicity.
A few pictures of yourself.
And anything else we might like to know about you.

Please contact the local staff to request Verified Provider status within a week of your initial post. Once verified, you will be enabled to post in the proper advertising forums, build your Showcase, and access the ladies-only areas of the board)
1. Grid the DFW area up better. Two sections one east of Hwy 360 and one west of Hwy 360. Because there is a difference between the two sections.

2. Some people will not post because there are real jerks out there and they just trash talk that individual down so rather than putting out info they don't because they don't want to get slammed. So set up sanctions for those that are jerks.

2. Some people will not post because there are real jerks out there and they just trash talk that individual down so rather than putting out info they don't because they don't want to get slammed. So set up sanctions for those that are jerks. Originally Posted by maa2015
There it is again management.

All across the board the consensus of the membership is to put an end to these low life bashers.

Clean it up around here. Create an environment members want.
I think standardized templates for member violations (at least for the standard rules) could go a long way in alleviating some of the heat that moderators and administrators take. It makes the messages sound less personal.

2. Some people will not post because there are real jerks out there and they just trash talk that individual down so rather than putting out info they don't because they don't want to get slammed. So set up sanctions for those that are jerks. Originally Posted by maa2015
This would be real nice, but the trolls who do not review, know it all and have agendas are 80% or more of the posts, at least in the Dallas forums. If everyone decided to use this site for what it was intended to do, then all it would necessary for the mods to do would be to approve reviews.
I think we should be able to vote members off the island. Echem...... No names, no names.
I would also like to add some safeguards to privacy protection. Last year Ashley Madison got hacked and all the info was accessible to just about anyone. Increased protection to limited hacking (That is So Hard But It Will Not Hurt). I would like to limit John Q Law (LEOs) from getting our info as well.
I for one wouldn't allow credit for people who link BP reviews. I can see people using that to their advantage to get PA and be able to see anything on here. I actually thought that was a rule on here but maybe its not enforced. I don't have anything against ladies who advertise on BP, but some guys keep their PA credit going by seeing unverified ladies on BP, then reviewing them on here.. Originally Posted by txboi817
Could NOT disagree more with this. And not just because I mainly bang BP hookers. I RARELY have to TOFTT. The reason? Reviews on this site and PMs from other whore mongers in my area.

I would argue that those BP reviews are actually MORE helpful than ECCIE provider reviews because it's one of the only ways to know which BP chicks are the real deal and what you can expect.

Writing the 150th review on an ECCIE chick helps no one.
Girls have to check off their activities menu when they create their profile:

DFK, LFK, DATY, BBBJ, CBJ, 69, etc etc

We can search specifically by one or more of those activities.

Also being able to search by price point and time and geographical area and incall and outcall.
Girls have to check off their activities menu when they create their profile:

DFK, LFK, DATY, BBBJ, CBJ, 69, etc etc

We can search specifically by one or more of those activities.

Also being able to search by price point and time and geographical area and incall and outcall. Originally Posted by CG2014
so they would have to keep the menu listed even if the guy was a nasty slob, or a sweaty mess? a general menu yes....but theres always some YMMV.......
Does that happen to you a lot?
Does that happen to you a lot? Originally Posted by Tapper69
YMMV happens to a lot of guys here, hasn't affected me cause I'm fresh and clean for my meetings.....if it happens to you, try Irish spring body wash, it smells clean like me, and try washing the sand out of your vagina.............
sort providers by donation amount, race, age, breast size, number of reviews
have more forums for smaller cities
ability to read ROS without PA
YMMV happens to a lot of guys here, hasn't affected me cause I'm fresh and clean for my meetings.....if it happens to you, try Irish spring body wash, it smells clean like me, and try washing the sand out of your vagina............. Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
LMAO. I'm not the one that's upset
Many of these suggestions, while worthwhile, are unrealistic. Having already invested in this particular BBS software package, ownership is unlikely to want to incur the costs, financial and otherwise, of migrating to a new platform.

So, IMHO, any improvements are limited to whatever customizations the software will permit, modifications to forum structure and templates, rules and how they are enforced, and the overall atmosphere that management allows to exist.

Some of the suggestions made will improve our ability to filter and find information (though I still find it easier to use Google to search this site rather than the embedded search function in many cases), but the ability to sort and so things like find a list of all reviews from the last 60 days of Arlington providers who do Greek probably will continue to elude those of us who aren't interested in building our own database.