GUYS WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU SHOWED UP AT A PROVIDERS INCALL AND SHE GREETED YOU TOTALLY NUDE AND A LITTLE HIGH WITH CUM ALL OVER HER TITS, CHIN AND LIPS?

It’s clearly him posting and not her Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Maybe she's drained him of so much cum he's too emaciated and she's posting as him!
Please no false assumptions on hygiene. Hygiene is perfect. The gentleman or gentlemen all very recently tested totally negative in a 10 panel STD testing and the cum is fully loaded with lots of fruity antioxidants from their diet. The cream is smooth and flavorful the way a slut loves it)))) Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Your writing style is eerily similar to the OP. I wonder why that could be.
Let’s just say I was very intimately involved in this very Kinky situation!!! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Were you guy #1 our guy #2? Or were you another player in this little fantasy?
I dont know. I talked and fucked Teagenluv, and she does talk and think this way.

Maybe a little non-vanilla for some, but she has her market, and is working it.
Not see you because you ad to much in coed. And your ad titles are too long. Call an Abe or tie guy that will pic you or blow a horn Originally Posted by Tsmokies
thank you for your on-going valuable contributions on this board sir.. your awesome 6 reviews in almost 4 years of membership has not gone unnoticed either.. yeah.. keep up the good work
The proof of my pudding is in the EATING so cum eat me and lick me and FUCK me))))))))
  • BLM69
  • 10-05-2017, 03:39 PM
The proof of my pudding is in the EATING so cum eat me and lick me and FUCK me)))))))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Post up some proof of this pudding dripping out, I believe it but some don't
thank you for your on-going valuable contributions on this board sir.. your awesome 6 reviews in almost 4 years of membership has not gone unnoticed either.. yeah.. keep up the good work Originally Posted by honest_abe
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
nor of relative reliability, responsibility, or likability.

better to read the book and opine than to just look at the dust cover.
Please no false assumptions on hygiene. Hygiene is perfect. The gentleman or gentlemen all very recently tested totally negative in a 10 panel STD testing and the cum is fully loaded with lots of fruity antioxidants from their diet. The cream is smooth and flavorful the way a slut loves it)))) Originally Posted by whitechocolate
No dog in this game...but this is a little concerning. Maybe you were just being facetious???

You would know this how?

1.) You view every other guys lab results?
2.) All lab work printed off the same web site for $20?
...I've read it, and read it, and read it... I think there's an unspoken line here...

(Don't you HATE it when people beat around the bush? Just come out and ask! Say it!)

WC, you wanna blow someone while TL watches?...

You should just ask, there's plenty of people around here that would take a free blowie just to help you get her rocks off.

I mean seriously, the next posts will be:
"How would you feel if you showed up and saw her finishing a COF?"
"How would you feel if you showed up and were asked to jack off in front of the last guy for COF?"
"How would you feel if the COF was on me (TL) AND the last guy?"
and the last one...
"How would you feel if the last guy asked to let you COF (his) and I (TL) just watched?"

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THE PROGRESSION HERE?!? LMAO!

Just a joke guys... TL keep up the kinkiest, nastiest, posts... LUV ya.
To answer the Op's thread. If you came to the door a little high, covered in sprog, I would turn around and suggest that you owe me a makeup session.

I've been involved in some pretty cool orgies and bukake play dates. But, unless I know what and who in advance, I'm not interested. That would not be a happy surprise for me.

And a little bit high is high. I'm not interested in that either. Sorry.
Just my preferences.
didn't read all the bitching and personal fighting bs, to answer tluv's opening question:
5, 6, 5, 6, 6 ... 6
No dog in this game...but this is a little concerning. Maybe you were just being facetious???

You would know this how?

2.) All lab work printed off the same web site for $20? Originally Posted by alaine
You jump into every thread related to bareback so are you upset other girls (younger, in tune with the market) are getting business as you watch the parade pass you by since you’re obviously past your prime or do you want the bareback guys to know you’re here and doing a subliminal “I’ll publicly deny but actually enjoy bareback”?

Doth protests too much, methinks.
To answer the Op's thread. If you came to the door a little high, covered in sprog, I would turn around and suggest that you owe me a makeup session.

I've been involved in some pretty cool orgies and bukake play dates. But, unless I know what and who in advance, I'm not interested. That would not be a happy surprise for me.

And a little bit high is high. I'm not interested in that either. Sorry.
Just my preferences. Originally Posted by micktoz
So you’re fine with man juice as long as you know the guy and are told in advance you’ll be playing in man juice?

You would know this how?

2.) All lab work printed off the same web site for $20? Originally Posted by alaine
She states in her profile that she will fuck bareback only if you bring your current std tests...

She asked for mine, reviewed them, and the let me fuck her.

How much risk each one of us is willing to take is different, and it does not reflect on you or anyone else. She and some of us want to, you dont.

That's it.

Leave us alone! :-(